MLB plays

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
will update record later. Went 1-2 last night losing on the Braves bets and winning the under. Lesson re-learned - Never take road chalk above -150 in this league. No matter how good it looks.

I really like TOR today:

TOR +144 one unit
TOR +1.5 -145 two units
TOR -1.5 +215 one unit

Don't need to much justification on this one. Jays have hit Wang well, he was 0-3 vs. the Jays last year with a 6.35 ERA. . WHile Roy was 2-1 with a 2.58 ERA vs. the Evil Empire. I'll take a shot at the dog here at a great price.

TB -127 two units

Road chalk again. But Shields owns the O's and Guthrie and the O's pen have problems.

Yeah, I think the number's there for a reason Rex. Baltimore has really struggled this spring and Guthrie hasn't had good stuff.

I'll be bleeding Orange/Black but I see Balt in for a rough season.

added:

LAD/SF OVER 8 +105 two units

Numbers show 9-9 O/U for day games at Chavez Ravine, but my long term memory says bet Overs in LA during the day. The fact that you get Zito on the hill and a good hitter in Penny is a cherry on top. Dodgers should roll but the price is too much. Let's see these kids swing the bat against Barry.

On TOR & Halladay for the 1st 5

The Rays being road faves shocks the hell out of me, but I agree with your opinion that the number is there for a reason; however, I did not bet it.

So are you going to be the resident O's expert?

Yeah Blue - I'll take responsibility on the O's. Started a thread in here somewhere with info.

Ok, so the O's looked as bad as we thought, the yankees and jays got washed, and Zito is still sucking while Penny is rolling. Gonna be a nail biter on that total in LA.....
two more plays for me tonight:

Texas/SEA OVER 8.5 -125 two units

I hate to lay juice like this but something is wrong with Bedard. He hasn't looked the same since his injury in August and was a mess this Spring. Millwood with poor road numbers (ERA in the 5's with a 4-12 record last year) and an ERA in the fives vs. Seattle last season.

Hate betting overs in this park, but this one should be easy.

PITT +133 two units

Despite our resident expert Frankie's advice, I've gotta back PIT here. Finished spring ball on a bit of a tear and though Glavine has owned the Bucs over the years, the Braves have been on planes quite a bit the past few days, while PIT has been getting ready for today.

Good luck fellas. Nice to have day baseball back

San Diego -146 two units

Not such a big difference between these two starters but look at the bullpens. San Diego has an edge that justifies the price tag.

Back