mlb playoffs 2007

slim5150

Freelance Gynecologist
I plan on playing the pups only, only thing I will be trying to determine is when I can get the best line on the dog.

I forgot the game today was at 3, thought it was later.

Anyway, I will use this thread to track my plays. All plays will risk 1 unit.

My bankroll for this will consist of my regular season winnings, which took a big dip on the last few days of the regular season, but is around 20 units. if that goes, then I'm done.

Colorado +147

I can't get a read on the Halo's

good luck and good play with the Rox.

1-1 +.83 saturday
6-4 +4.15 playoff total

would love to see that NYY number get pushed up to about 190. Looks like I won't have a play in the Boston game. See where it's at tomorrow.

well, beckett is damn good, no doubt, but I will take shot getting CC at this price. He was undervalued in GM 1 vs the Yankees, becasue, well, they are the Yankees. And I still think he is undervalued. Especially in a game I think will be low scoring, Initially, one mistake by Josh could be the difference. I am a little concerned about the backend of the Injuns pen vs some of the big Boston bats, but I feel I am compensated enough.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">looks good chris.. keep it goin
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thanks Grind, the injuns didn't cooperate, but there is always tomorrow. Hope your playoff action goes well.

well that was unexpected, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

0-1 -1 friday
8-6 +5.55 playoff total

0-1 yesterday
8-7 +4.55 playoff total

for monday
Az +161

Looking to bet Cleveland also, waiting for a better price. Also the Under for Colorado and Over for Boston are worthy of plays I think.

I dont think I've ever seen a cleaner split between the leagues. The NL is Under, the AL is Over.

BOL, but not too much from the RS fan, Slim:cheers:

BC, and damned if they don't flip flop exactly. Good thing I stayed on the sidelines and played what's keepin money in the pocket.

1-1 +.15 yesterday
9-8 +4.70 playoff total

DOesn't look like their will be a side play for me today unless CLeveland gets bet up to +115, then I will get involved with them.

Looking back on the year, I believe Byrd was statistically a better road pitcher, than @home. Wakefield has been on the sidelines for a minute, but he does have experience in these situations. I would lean over here, but that is a big number for the playoffs. Unlike th eregular season, the managers for both are not going to leave the guys in there for one minute too long if they are in a jam. 1st 5 over, maybe, or maybe nothing at all.

0-1 -1
9-10 +2.70 playoff total

Boston continues to be the bane of my existence. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

FWIW, if Cleveland wins game 7, I think it'll go Over yet again. Boston will score at home, meaning the visitors have to exit their offensive funk in order to get the W. And of course if Cleveland loses, theres still no reason it can't go Over, since their average losing margin for this series is 7.66 runs (almost an Over by itself)

Last edited:
Thanks for the Info BC. I only would have played the dog last night, but my father-in-law asked me to go to the Marshall game at the last minute, and I didn't put any action down.

I wasn't really planning on it anyway, as that byrd/HGH stuff came down, and I know what a bad effect it had on Ankiel and my Cardinals, so I was best just staying away.

I will be selectively backing the Rockies to root for my NL allegiances and to keep the WS from beantown.

Back