Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +272

Yesterday

MLB 0-1 = -5.5
NCAAF 0-1 = -5.5
NFL 1-0 = +5

Thanks for the responses yesterday. I appreciate it. GL

Lost the total but won the series hedge. Just waiting to see how much the Cardinals are favored by now in the series. If it's -130 I am a happy man. Hope you had St Louis last night.

NOTE: Someone please post the new MLB series price in here when it comes out so I know it is time to steal a kids IPhone and make my bet. I have very little access to info because of this stupid firewall at work. Thanks (And no, I don't have an IPhone. Didn't you know I'm an old man?)

I will write this up more later when the lines come out and post it as Saturday's pick but the over has to look very good for Saturday. I project a total of 7 1/2 but they could set it at 8. If it is 8 or less I will be doubling the over bet.

Thoughts in general about the series.........

- Don't listen to the media hype. Boston won game one and every talking head had them sweeping the series. At least on Fox but they are bozos so you should never listen to them.

- St Louis should beat Peavey at home but Kelley didn't do very well in his last so over is definitely the safer play.

- I do like Buckholz in game 4 but I don't know how hurt he is. Anyone that can shed some light on that it would be gratefully accepted in here by myself and others.

- I still think this series is up for grabs but I do see Kelley winning #3 and Buckholz winning #4. Whoever Boston throws beats Lynn in game #5 if he goes for the Cards so Boston should walk out of St Louis and back to Boston with a 3-2 lead. All this depends on how healthy Buckholz is though so that game #4 is huge in this series. Wainwright won't be as bad as he was in the opener unless he is hurt and the Cards defense won't be as bad behind him so even if St Louis is down 3-2 going back to Boston I wouldn't count St Louis out yet. The media and the Boston faithful will but I won't. Then if it's tied you have Wacha back on the mound in #7 and I have to like the Cards even though it's in Boston. Now any unseen thing can change this entire scenario but I still see a good tight series between these two.

- Regardless of how people view hedges I would urge you that if you have St Louis to win this series at + money and they are now favored in the series buy your equal amount now on Boston to win the series and enjoy your profit whatever it is. This one is too close to call and the object of gambling is to win money. If you are ever in a situation to win money you take it even if it means taking less than what you could win if you stayed the original bet. But that's just my personal opinion.

I do have one today but I never win NCAAF bets. MLB sometimes and NFL occasionally but never NCAAF.

Boise St/BYU over 60 1/2 -110 (5 units)

Yes, I know their QB has a broken leg so I am fading myself because I should bet the under. :) GL

gl wire, I have an iphone but don't know how to use the fucking thing bc I'm too old also. My wife said I needed one haha :dunno:

St Louis now holds the home field advantage and the books still have Boston as the favorite?

You have got to be shitting me. That is pure and simple "Yankee Bias" because the books know people would rather bet on the Sox than the Cardinals. Well fuck 'em. Now I'm pissed off. I am holding my series hedge bet until after St Louis wins game #3 and then I will take the Boston series hedge when the odds become +200 Boston. If the books want to play games with the lines then they will have to pay me more. GL

Thanks Blood. GL

Chance, I think that total is way too low for these two starters. I will hit the over quick before people wake up. GL

Back