MLB Opinion Friday Atlanta/Phillies

• Thread starter Thread starter The Capping Genius
  • Start date Start date
T

The Capping Genius

MLB Opinion Friday Atlanta/Phillies/ Series

The Atlanta Braves are 4-8 SU in their last 12 road tilts.
Lee has faced Hudson in last 3 starts against Atlanta and is 2-1 su going at least 7 innings or more.
The Braves are 0-8 in Hudsons last 8 road starts.

Phillies -143

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a huge line in the sand series for Philadelphia. If they sweep, they can get back in the division race.

And if not? You think they blow it up and trade a couple guys/all?

Yes trade away

I believe they will wait until they are either 12 games back or at least until they get other teams making great trade offers to Philly.
In a surprise move, they may actually trade for more offense if they win this series. They are still a competitive team and just one more good offensive player may make all the difference?

I was watching daily news live. Sounds like they gunna see how this home stand plays out..

I believe they will wait until they are either 12 games back or at least until they get other teams making great trade offers to Philly.
In a surprise move, they may actually trade for more offense if they win this series. They are still a competitive team and just one more good offensive player may make all the difference?

I feel like they're due to get hot. The bats are finally hot and their pitching is off and on, but if Hamels gets it together then they should get on a run.

Wow that angel Hernandez zone was so bad...
Can't believer this game went ova.. thought it was going to be 5-1 game.. then uggla blasts one.. he won't do that again til late jily

The Atlanta Braves are 4-8 SU in their last 12 road tilts.
Lee has faced Hudson in last 3 starts against Atlanta and is 2-1 su going at least 7 innings or more.
The Braves are 0-8 in Hudsons last 8 road starts.

Phillies -143

Hudson was moved to Saturday, even though this play still won yesterday against Maholm.
This applies to todays game with Hudson 0-8 in his last 8 road starts.

Saturday. Phillies +110

Back