MLB Monday

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
MLB Exhibition 2013: 34-21-1 +19.56 units
Regular Season 15-12-1 +6.29 units

After no losing days all weeks, lost around half unit Sat, and over three units yesterday. Looking to bounce back today.

Played over 9 +105 at Wrigley for four units - But primarily to buy back later. Forecast calling for winds blowing out at a decent clip through afternoon, and temps are warm for this time of year. Who knows - depending on conditions closer to first pitch I may keep most of this.

Baltimore (listing Chen) +134 one unit

Right now, there's value on this number. Still too early to lay money on Balt as a big fave (see this weekend's box scores at the Yards) but as a dog with Chen, I'll take them. Boston likely to be fired up after their wins on the road, and always tough to be against the home team in their opener - but simply a matter of value at Fenway.

GL. Doggy.

I am in the waiting game at the Wrigley over as well.

Hope the O's pull one out for you as well. Clutch hitting has been non-existent the last two days for the O's. It's funny, they are 0-3 in 1 run games, and 3-3, same record through 6 as last year. I know it's early, but that is interesting.

Yeah NO1... Is it wrong that I cringe every time Machado gets to the plate with RISP? Jones losing that ball in the sun yesterday was a dagger. Still see value on them at this price. I'm a fan of Chen, and Boston overvalued a bit due to road success.

Bought back two units of the Cubs total at 9.5...

Cubs/Brew under 9.5 -105 - two units

In essence and for record tracking purposes I get two units on the over 9 at +115, and if it lands on 9 I win two units and risk none

GL today doggy, I'm on the over and the Os with you as well. Something a bit shady about the low total given the wind at wriggley but I will just hope for some pitches up in the zone.

Thanks CDS...

Yankees parlayed with Over 8.5 one unit to win 2.83

Good price on the evil empire and with winds blowing out, Jimenez's recent flyball ratio should bode well for the Yanks.

Back