MLB MOnday

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
Been away for the weekend. Liking the dog early:

PIT +187 two units
PIT team total OVER 4 +110 four units
Pit/NYM OVER 9 even two units

Pedro is not the same pitcher he was years ago. Duke has previous success against New York, and the OVER has paid in 8 straight.

I know Hohn's been on an UNDER run, but this price is very nice on 9 at even money.

Good luck fellas.

I'm on the other side here. Initially, I was thinking OVER as well. I'm hoping HOHN gets me the cash here today...yikes.

Thanks SHorty, I just don't like these pitchers. Was hoping for a better draw for an OVER than Hohn though. Good luck

Nats/Brewers UNDER 8 +107 two units

At this price I'll play with Foster behind the plate. Good luck

:smiley_abcs:

helluva hit man! nice work!

cant believe i didnt pull the trigger on the over it looked too easy.... but not only did you hit that you hit the big dog too. good stuff doggy

Thanks, guys. JWK - love the avatar. I'm big into sportfishing too. We'll have to trade notes sometime.

Here are my plays on the 7/8:00 starts:

Baltimore/Cleveland OVER 9.5 -115 two units
Indians -150 first five innings two units
Bal/Cle OVER 5 -125 first five innings two units

I made some comments on Sarfate in the discussion thread. I don't like this kid. He's got some fast stuff but tends to leave pitches up a lot and struggles overall with control. I've never been a fan, even when he was in the pen. Carmona hasn't looked like the guy that put up W's in the past recently and the Orioles have hot bats (Huff hitting like a maniac).

CHISOX +1.5 -130 four units
Chisox +133 one unit

No rocket science to explain here. Boston on the road as a fave is a losing proposition. If I can get Danks at home at this price against a team that doesn't win money on the road, I'm on it every time. Forget the names and look at the numbers. Danks is comparable to Beckett....

I was going to get on the ChiSox myself.

Nice hit with Pitt and the total. I almost took the over myself, but the damn weather scared me off.

Gl

:cheers:THe Pitt play took some balls.. Glad it hit for ya.. Over was nice as well

Bal/CLE OVER 10 even two units

Adding two more to this one. Made it home in time to peek at Shorty's thread and got the guy I want behind the dish, and now the wind is blowing out. I still think Cleveland scores the bulk of the runs here and Sarfate continues his recent trend of getting shellacked early on. Everything lines up here and the lineups look good.

I like SportsNut reasoning on the Yanks UNDER tonight and like Runge behind the plate. Steadily over 63% strikes in each of the past three seasons.

NYY/Minny UNDER 9.5 +110 three units

Thanks Shorty.

What the fuck is going on with that Yanks line. I got under 9.5 at +110 five minutes ago and now its 10.5........ Someone just dropped a monster on the OVER....

Don't understand that line move in Minny, and I don't agree.

I can get +110 now on UNDER 10 and I'm playing it for two more

Thanks Rasta. The Orioles game is unreal. Baltimore just scored five in the top to get the lead.

Added Phils/LAD UNDER 8 -115 two units

One of us will be smiling Rasta.

I just don't like the Phils inconsistent offense, ump is an under guy and both pitchers are normally pretty good.....

One of us will be smiling Rasta.

I just don't like the Phils inconsistent offense, ump is an under guy and both pitchers are normally pretty good.....

Naah ma mehn...was supposed to be at Cleveland cos i got them in a Parlay...I wouldn't bet an over even with your money in a Jeff Nelson game:shake:

You gotta get up there Rasta. Its my favorite place to see a game. My bias might come through a little here, but seriously - you should go next week when the RedSox are in town. Go to an AL East game. Great environment. Tons of great bars around the stadium.

Threw a parlay on LAD/UNDER 8 for one unit to win 2.4

You gotta get up there Rasta. Its my favorite place to see a game. My bias might come through a little here, but seriously - you should go next week when the RedSox are in town. Go to an AL East game. Great environment. Tons of great bars around the stadium.

Threw a parlay on LAD/UNDER 8 for one unit to win 2.4

Roger that...will check it out:shake:

I just put in under and LAD RL:popcorn:

Back