Mlb Monday

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
Thanks GOD interleauge play is done for now. That shit was really hard to cap for sure, a lot of unknowns. On to the standard grind of the middle of the year schedule...Man I love Baseball though, before I began wagering I had no interest in it at all, now i enjoy the mechanics and the stats involved with such a technical game....

On to Todays Card:

One real big lean....Colorado Rockies, road game or not the Cubs bring out Marquis who was solid at first but has faded through the season, on the other side you get Francis, who shinned throughout interleauge play....So with this play you get a recently poorly performing pitcher against a a recently solid pitcher and a group of guys that have been pounding the ball. The Cubs are over valued after thier sweep of the WhiteSUX, I plan on turning that value into money...

Thought are definitely appreciated.

:cheers:

Looking @ Holiday as well on the -1 line.....He just seems too cheap against a Monruealess Twins lineup.

Last edited:
Adding Colorado (-110) to win 2 units...

Adding "DOC" Holliday and the Jays -1.5(+110) to win 2 units

Thats all for Now....GL.

:cheers:

Adding Seattle and Dream Weaver @ +132 for 1 unit...Maybe he puts them to sleep tonight....probably not! just wanted to fade the board for fun.

Just wanted to take a chance, because normally I am on the wrong side of this type of bet, so its also a fade of myself.........

Back