Pretty much a regular
YTD +243.5

Yesterday

MLB 1-0 = +10
CFL 0-1 = -11
WNBA 0-2 = -22
NFL 3-3 = -3

Sides: 5 units each

Miami/NO over 48 -110 (NFL) I have no reasons just a strong hunch we'll see points scored here.

Tampa Bay ML -130 - This is a good thing for Cleveland that David Price is going tonight because Cleveland would not beat him in the one game playoff. Bad news for Texas though because although this Perez looks pretty good he is no David Price. Tampa to face Cleveland Wednesday.

Tip probably knows, but my guess is that Cleveland will throw Kluber Wednesday in the one game playoff. That leaves Kazmir, and Jimenez to go in the next playoff series. And yes, I mention that because I think Cleveland can beat Cobb (TB) or Garza (Tex) who would be due up to face the Tribe. TB or Texas is no chump like the Tribe has swept in the last 10 games but the pitching matchup favors Cleveland in my opinion if I am right about my projected starters.

On a side note, it is easy to understand why Swisher was a fan favorite in NY. If you saw his after game interview today you couldn't help but share his enthusiasm and excitement. He genuinely came across that this one game playoff with Cleveland is better and more important than any he had with the Yankees. It can't be true but you believed every word of it. He is a tremendous ambassador for Cleveland and must be a real treasure in the clubhouse and on the bench. Keep him around as long as you can and pay this man whatever he asks for as he is well worth it for your team. GL

Last edited:
YTD +243.5

Yesterday

MLB 1-0 = +10
CFL 0-1 = -11
WNBA 0-2 = -22
NFL 3-3 = -3

Sides: 5 units each

Miami/NO over 48 -110 (NFL) I have no reasons just a strong hunch we'll see points scored here.

Tampa Bay ML -130 - This is a good thing for Cleveland that David Price is going tonight because Cleveland would not beat him in the one game playoff. Bad news for Texas though because although this Perez looks pretty good he is no David Price. Tampa to face Cleveland Wednesday.

Tip probably knows, but my guess is that Cleveland will throw Kluber Wednesday in the one game playoff. That leaves Kazmir, and Jimenez to go in the next playoff series. And yes, I mention that because I think Cleveland can beat Cobb (TB) or Garza (Tex) who would be due up to face the Tribe. TB or Texas is no chump like the Tribe has swept in the last 10 games but the pitching matchup favors Cleveland in my opinion if I am right about my projected starters.

On a side note, it is easy to understand why Swisher was a fan favorite in NY. If you saw his after game interview today you couldn't help but share his enthusiasm and excitement. He genuinely came across that this one game playoff with Cleveland is better and more important than any he had with the Yankees. It can't be true but you believed every word of it. He is a tremendous ambassador for Cleveland and must be a real treasure in the clubhouse and on the bench. Keep him around as long as you can and pay this man whatever he asks for as he is well worth it for your team. GL

Looks like it'll be Salazar on Wednesday against maybe either Cobb for Tampa or Ogondo or Garza for Texas. Sets up Ubaldo for Friday if the Indians advance, don't think too much is certain beyond that. Since Kluber's been shaky lately, guess the "big three" would be Ubaldo-Salazar-Kazmir. I'd like to see more mention of Masterson being worked back into a starting role, but I guess I'll defer to Tito, he's got the Midas touch. May need Masterson at the back end of the bullpen going forward.

Swisher must be kind of a polarizing figure, I saw a players poll before this season that rated him as the most annoying opposing player, or something like that, even more hated than A.J. Pierzynski. Think the rah-rah stuff and constant energy rubs some the wrong way, but he's great to have on your side.

Anyway, let's just win the game Wednesday and move on to Boston with whatever we got left. Good luck, Wire, go Tribe!

Hey guys, I am a first timer. Don't bet baseball usually but love College Foots and will do NFL on a limited basis.

I live 15 minutes from Arlington TX and have suffered through lots of Ranger seasons.

Second worst loss of my life was game 6 in the Series two years ago.

Being a WVU grad, worst loss was when Mounties lost to Pitt as 24 point favorites in the last game of the 2007 season in Morgantown. Cost us a chance at playing Ohio State in the Champ Game with Pat White at the helm. LSU beat OSU Still think that Rich Rod was already talking with Mich and did not have his team ready. Then we kicked the crap at of OU in the Fiesta under the late Bill Stewart.

Anyway, back to the bases.

I like the Rangers tonight for the following reasons: (and believe me, this is not a homer call after all the disappointment)

1) The game is in Arlington and they own Price in Arlington

2) Several Ranger bats dominate Price. I knew they did but read about it today and it is a statistical fact. I can't find the article but trust me.

3) Nellie Cruz is back and he kills Price.

4) Martin Perez may be listed as their 5th but he has been their best pitcher since Aug.

5) They came back from a dismal early Sept to finish strong, and do not want the season to end.

6) Bull Pen is MONEY.

7) Home field crowd will be into it big time. Tailgate partys have been going on since noon.

Just my thoughts

BOL to ALL

Kickem in the the ass this post season old man :)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to CTG NatureBoy GL

Hey guys, I am a first timer. Don't bet baseball usually but love College Foots and will do NFL on a limited basis.

I live 15 minutes from Arlington TX and have suffered through lots of Ranger seasons.

Second worst loss of my life was game 6 in the Series two years ago.

Being a WVU grad, worst loss was when Mounties lost to Pitt as 24 point favorites in the last game of the 2007 season in Morgantown. Cost us a chance at playing Ohio State in the Champ Game with Pat White at the helm. LSU beat OSU Still think that Rich Rod was already talking with Mich and did not have his team ready. Then we kicked the crap at of OU in the Fiesta under the late Bill Stewart.

Anyway, back to the bases.

I like the Rangers tonight for the following reasons: (and believe me, this is not a homer call after all the disappointment)

1) The game is in Arlington and they own Price in Arlington

2) Several Ranger bats dominate Price. I knew they did but read about it today and it is a statistical fact. I can't find the article but trust me.

3) Nellie Cruz is back and he kills Price.

4) Martin Perez may be listed as their 5th but he has been their best pitcher since Aug.

5) They came back from a dismal early Sept to finish strong, and do not want the season to end.

6) Bull Pen is MONEY.

7) Home field crowd will be into it big time. Tailgate partys have been going on since noon.

Just my thoughts

BOL to ALL
:shake:

Thanks Play. GL

I'm not comfortable with Salazar Tip. I will look closer at the matchup but he makes me nervous because the pen comes in early. GL

Thanks Bull. GL

Always nice to have new folks Natureboy. Glad you stopped in. GL

Thanks Kevy. GL

Hope so Blood. GL

Back