MLB Monday 9/27

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +8465
5-0 last

Thanks for the support and kind words Cash and Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Ok, let's see 5-0 yesterday and that makes 25-5 in just the last 6 days. I noticed yesterday that at 4 pm there were only 20 views in my thread. There are normally over 100 when there isn't any football. I find that fascinating. I knew football held sway but I didn't realize gamblers don't even look at other sports when football is on and definitely not when the NFL is on. I did notice there were 34 views on Saturday. Which isn't a lot more. What I also found interesting was last night after the baseball was over there were like 20 more people coming into the baseball threads at the end of the day. To see how they did? Weird. I would have guessed they would have at least looked but betting on anything but football must be taboo.

In any event, as I said I am 25-5 in MLB in the last week. I'm sure you did as well in football. At least I'm hoping you did. Wait a minute.... what am I saying? Monday night football is tonight. There won't be anyone in here until tomm. I guess talking to yourself is only a problem when you start answering yourself. :rofl:

Only 5 games today so not much to choose from.

Detroit +2 1/2 -180 x50

Good pick Wire. Thanks Wire. (Uh oh) GL

Wire, been tailing some of your plays, appreciate the work you've been putting in. This is the best time of year for baseball, good luck going forward!

It's not gone unnoticed Wire, makes it a ton easier on me to tag along this time of year. Thanks for the great run!

YTD +8465
5-0 last

Thanks for the support and kind words Cash and Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Ok, let's see 5-0 yesterday and that makes 25-5 in just the last 6 days. I noticed yesterday that at 4 pm there were only 20 views in my thread. There are normally over 100 when there isn't any football. I find that fascinating. I knew football held sway but I didn't realize gamblers don't even look at other sports when football is on and definitely not when the NFL is on. I did notice there were 34 views on Saturday. Which isn't a lot more. What I also found interesting was last night after the baseball was over there were like 20 more people coming into the baseball threads at the end of the day. To see how they did? Weird. I would have guessed they would have at least looked but betting on anything but football must be taboo.

In any event, as I said I am 25-5 in MLB in the last week. I'm sure you did as well in football. At least I'm hoping you did. Wait a minute.... what am I saying? Monday night football is tonight. There won't be anyone in here until tomm. I guess talking to yourself is only a problem when you start answering yourself. :rofl:

Only 5 games today so not much to choose from.

Detroit +2 1/2 -180 x50

Good pick Wire. Thanks Wire. (Uh oh) GL

The best is ..... I recall you betting much more on CFL & WNBA and I brought it up a few years ago, MLB ONLY!!!! Keep up the great work W2W

26-5 last 31

Back