MLB Monday 9/20

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +7425
5-2 last - Decent result

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL
Thanks Cash. Laughed my ass off with your post. In other words, "Wire, stop fucking betting WNBA and CFL in your baseball threads." Message received. :rofl:

Lots of plays but none I'm really in love with. Taking a lot for granted and therefore taking a lot of chances on these picks. Would be very happy to finish this card 4-4.

All x50 each

Cle #1 ML -150 - Mckenzie very, very solid recently and I hate when a pitcher gets bombed in his last like Singer.
Detroit +2 1/2 -120 - Rodon one of the best in baseball while Manning has had bad blips but Tigers have made me a lot of money in this situation at home so why not try one more at low risk.
Pitt +2 1/2 -120 - Not following this one as Peters was very good in his last start against these same Reds. Guitierrez allowed a lot of walks and runs in just over 3 innings before leaving and again against these same Bucs in his last start. Good ML dog Pitt outright at +170.
Balt +2 1/2 -180 - Suarez is solid but Means too damn good to be a +200 dog. Maybe the Birds lose but Means should keep them close.
Ana +2 1/2 -150 - Valdez allowed 4 runs in each of his last two starts the most recent against these Angels. Barria very solid so where do you get the +190 odds at home?
NYY ML -250 - Cortes and the Yankee bats too tough for newcomer Alexy who the scouts I think have figured out from his pitching lines which are getting progressively worse. If NY scores on him early, he will fold big time.
Atlanta ML -180 - Ynoa very solid and the scouts have been at work with figuring out Mejia.
Tor/TB over 7 -140 - You would think I would learn to stay off overs in TB which has become one of the best under parks in all of baseball but the Jays get to hit against a first ever piece of meat so they could get 7 by themselves.

You know what I always wondered when I used to give reasons back in the day? Is somebody reading this shit and posting it as theirs on some other site like Covers? I have seen it happen to other posters and we do get a ton of "visitors" in here. Well, I hope if they are doing that they do it today because I think I am going to lose my ass today. GL :)

Not sure you got the message clearly. STOP BETTING WNBA, CFL , NFL, NBA , CBB, CFB, or anything but MLB . If you need the action bet more on MLB and fuck the rest

Thanks Ryno Baz looked really good. GL

Thanks Inzane. GL

Ahhhhh. Now I see what you are saying Cash. I did stop CFL because I was down -450 for the season. I haven’t bet even one WNBA game this year. I haven’t bet NBA since 1976. I never bet CBB. That was Bloods thing. And I am way up in NFL and NCAAF so can I please bet those a little more? Please? Damn you are tough. GL

Back