MLB Monday 8/9

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +7860
3-3 last GS lost

5 games on the card. Wouldn't today be a great day for make up games instead of those weak 7 inning double headers? And don't start with the players need days off. These daisies are already coddled enough. Don't forget these guys are paid MILLIONS and MILLIONS of dollars and the best of them don't play day games after a night game. If I sound like a grumpy old man, you are right I am. And while I am being grumpy do you know how many of these tulips are hitting .300 or more and still being paid MILLIONS? Out of 750 players exactly 13 have at least a .300 average. Now go ahead and tell me how much better pitching is in today's game. :rofl:

All x50 each

Cle +2 1/2 -160 - Castillo is solid and I don't like Hentges but I can't pass up the home teams and runs for reasonable odds. I wouldn't recommend you play this. Just a hunch for me and it's the early game on 2 hours before the rest. Have to have something to watch.
MLW ML -190 - Peralta extremely solid. Cubs only got 2 hits off him in 6 innings back in June and that's when they actually had players.
KC +2 1/2 -150 - Taillon decent while Hernandez has done ok job converting as a starter from relief. This stat is surprising though - in NYY last 20 games played their record is 14-6 but if you took +2 1/2 runs you would have been 18-2. Yanks winning but not by much? Sound good to me tonight.

Grand salami under 50 1/2 -110 x600 - I don't normally play the GS if there is less than 9 or 10 games but this is just too tempting. Give me one game with a total of 6 runs and the load is too much to bear for the rest. Of course on the other hand, one game that scores 15 kills the under but that's why they call it gambling. GL

GS moved to 47.5. With 5 games that brings every game to average 9.5 total. Thoughts? Appreciate your input Wire.

Back