MLB Monday 8/27

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD -561

A rant .................. NFL, you better stop with all these fucking penalty flags or you will disappear as a sport. I promise you. Play is boring enough with all the commercials but add in the flags killing the few good plays you have and people will stop watching you. Of course betting on your games should help but the product still sucks.

And no running start on kickoffs? Really? You think the extra 4 yards run up was the problem on danger with kickoffs? Don't know how to tell you this Sparky but even from a standing start the players get right back to their normal velocity after a 20 yard sprint before they collide with each other. Here's a hint. After field goals, and that seems to be all that's scored in the NFL, give the ball to the other team on their 35 and start play. No kickoff, no commercials, no bullshit. Just go play football. OMG!!!!! the game goes much faster don't it Bunky? And yes a team behind in the last 2 minutes can opt to kickoff in case they need an onside kick.

Remarkable? Innovative? Wire, how in the world did you come up with this genius idea the NFL asks? Well, it's the rules in the CFL. And it works. "But Wire, we can't take anything from the CFL!" the NFL says. Why not? Five years ago you stole the "Football Night in America" for your TV broadcasts from Canada as it had been "Hockey Night in Canada" for about 40 years before you took it so what the fuck.

All for 30 units each.

Wash/Phil over 8 -140
CHW/NYY under 9 1/2 -130
Tor/Balt under 10 -130
Oak/Hou under 8 1/2 -130

Parlay:

CHW/NYY under 9 1/2 -130
Tor/Balt under 10 -130
Oak/Hou under 8 1/2 -130

-10/+45

Ed Reed said it best. The NFL is becoming a pansy league. I say take away the helmets go back to leather. That‘ll force the players to stop killing each other. The more padding and whatecer else they put in there the more laissez-faire the players will let themselves be with their tackling

I am in the Fuck the NFL camp. Refs are destroying this game. They also control the game. The Pass interference call is way too punitive and also subjectively called without any regularity or consistency. That’s how the refs control the game. They decide when they want to call a penalty which they can do on every play or not. And how are you supposed to tackle and not use your head? Are they supposed to remove their head first. I don’t bet the NFL either, fuck them.

I am in the Fuck the NFL camp. Refs are destroying this game. They also control the game. The Pass interference call is way too punitive and also subjectively called without any regularity or consistency. That’s how the refs control the game. They decide when they want to call a penalty which they can do on every play or not. And how are you supposed to tackle and not use your head? Are they supposed to remove their head first. I don’t bet the NFL either, fuck them.

100% share the exact same thoughts.

Cue end of first half in AFC Championship. It‘s a fucking joke

Thanks Cavs. It really is getting stupid but the players want to stop a lot of this sissy stuff. GL

I agree Peel. Have to tape a game and watch it completely in 30 minutes if I bet on it. GL

Amen Paulsy GL

Thanks Inzane. GL

Thanks Cash. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami under 63 1/2 (80 units)

GL

Not currently liking Houston under. Anderson playing on 5.60 ERA on 4 worst time of day at night and worst playing away. These teams hate each other and they have seen Cole 4 times already but if it is a consolation everywhere I go I see people betting it under. BUT WHY Houston bats really want to rumble

Back