MLB Monday 8/22

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3610
1-2 last

Thanks Inzane. GL

Thanks Bank. GL

Thanks Cash. Did pack lots of beer. And it takes a long time to figure out what color speedo to bring. GL

Obviously internet is working. Should post every day I'm not in Montreal. By the way, I will be going to pick up the inlaws tomm in Montreal so I won't be posting because I will be on the road all day. So here we go from the Great White North.

All x50 each overs -140

Mets/NYY over 6 1/2 - Plenty of offense to get this home safely.
Cinn +2 1/2 -160 - Cessa a nice looking reliever trying a start against a generous Syndergaard.
Atlanta ML -170 - Both starters bad in last but Braves should find a way to win here.
Ana/TB over 6 1/2 - Could be close but I think I can find 3-3.
Miami ML -130 - Oller has settled in after a shaky start but Cabrera could be a star in the making. Nice visitor odds and worth a shot.

GL

Think I would look at Mets team total over way before playing the gm over. I’d be freaking shocked if yanks mustered more than 2 runs off scherzer, so think you gonna need a nice output from Mets to get it over which certainly could happen, I just don’t see much point including yanks slumping bats in it.

I generally agree with fading Syndergaard at that price but reds throwing a opener so im assuming Philly gonna get a crack at 5 different relievers and I don’t think reds have 5 guys in the pen that you can trust not to get blown up, if ya like reds to score of shell of himself Thor I’d think over makes more sense. I don’t like questioning you w those +2.5 lines tho, you know them and play them w success while I never really have.

I played Cabrera k prop ov 5.5, I prefer that to trusting the fish offense, I agree with you he looks like another stud young pitcher for fish., Gl

Back