MLB - Monday 8/18

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
Yesterday: -6.260 units

In a real funk. Sorry guys.

PIRATES +130 (1.5 UNITS)

UNDER METS/PITT 1ST 5 INNS 4.5 (-125) (1.75 UNITS)

LA ANGELS +112 (2 UNITS)

TEXAS -109 (1.75 UNITS)

like Texas. anytime I have watched Kenny Rogers pitch this year he looks like one of the worst on any roster

what makes you like the Angels? odds seem pretty fair to me. and I know there is no Longoria or Crawford but he was 1 for 18 against Garland

like Texas. anytime I have watched Kenny Rogers pitch this year he looks like one of the worst on any roster

what makes you like the Angels? odds seem pretty fair to me. and I know there is no Longoria or Crawford but he was 1 for 18 against Garland

Garland has 15 Quality Starts in his last 18 and really gives the Halos a chance to win each time out. He shutout the Rays for 8 innings back in May when they were full strength. Rays hitters are hitting just .212 against Garland.

Sonnanstine got roughed up by the Halos earlier this year.

With no Longoria, no Crawford and no Percival, I think the Halos have the better lineup by far, a slight edge in the pen and their may even be a slight advantage with Garland matching up with the Rays.

Don't apologize GH, it happens. You're a quality capper :shake:

You've been on a roll for weeks and a small regression is always inevitable from time to time.

Happened to me last night, all my teams were up but 3 out of 4 lost, so anyways, we'll bounce back.

GL tonight :cheers:

Like the angels as well. They are pretty big in statement games this year. Though this one may not carry the same weight as the sox, i think the offense will be there. Their lackluster, interpretable look-ahead performance this weekend seems to reiterate that. GL

Back