MLB Monday 8/15

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +4435
4-3 last - Series parlays netted a total of +305. That was only because of hedges which are critical in betting series. I would have ended up down -400 overall if I had gambled and let it ride. With hedges you set it up to win something no matter the outcome of the series. Hedge and possibly take less of a win but assure a win. Thus, endeth the preaching.

All x50 each overs -140

Detroit/Cle over 7 - Both starters allow a lot of base runners.
Detroit/Cle over 7 1/2 - Two newbies. Frankly, I almost took Det +2 1/2 because Cle starter is first timer and a -210 favorite? Detroit should win this outright.
TB/NYY over 7 - I'm a sucker but I can't pass up a total of 7 in this stadium.
Balt +2 1/2 -200 - Balt is a tough out this year coupled with Kikuchi's last this is a good bet.
Mets +2 1/2 -220 - Carrasco has been seriously solid and Strider had a bad last, but truth be told I will take Mets + runs against anyone in MLB.
KC +2 1/2 -180 - Almost walked by this one but Bubic just too solid to pass this up.
LA ML -150 - Urias and the Dodgers with decent road favorite odds.

Series Parlay:

SD -150
NYY -260
LA -170

-100/+260

Nothing crazy this time. Just one. GL

Balty outright not a bad bet, my only beef w your way here is I feel like there potential for a lot of runs which to me makes the runs less valuable but I never played a 2,5 in my life and you seem really good w it!! Personally I love balty Ff tt over 1.5 runs. Kikuchi has given up 2+ in 15 his 19 starts and I honestly think he sucks for the most part, O’s have scored a run per inning off him in 2 starts already this year, dunno why it gonna change??

I don’t understand the Mets line at all, I like them outright.

Lad the only fav I really like today, I’m torn between laying the juice or just playing milw Ff tt under 1.5, I just don’t see them scoring much of anything off Urias.

Like the card, and 2 of the 3 series bets I think have value, I couldn’t lay that w yanks right now, that series feels like bunch of close games. Gl

Back