MLB Monday 8/12

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +365
0-1 last

Thanks for the responses Inzane, Bank, KJ, and Cash. I always appreciate it. GL

I never look forward to NFL because my local team (Browns) has the worst coach in the NFL. I grew up loving them, but I can't take this clown. 4th down losing by 2 with 4 seconds left in the game and we are on their 3 yard line? Let's go for it!!!!!! Fucking moron. Seriously, he passes up tons of field goals during the game inside the red zone going for it on 4th down and then wonders why at the end of the year they lost 5 games by 3 points or less. And the penalty flags during an NFL game........... You can have it. I'll bet it, tape it, but then watch a movie. I can watch a 3 1/2 hour NFL game in 30 minutes fast forwarding through all the commercials and standing around for replays.

As for College football, without Blood to carry my ass, I have to play 13 point teasers all the time because I normally don't cap it for shit. I usually bet a little on both NCAAF/NFL each week and wait for college hoops season.

All x50 each

Cle ML +100 - Not understanding this line.
NYY ML -300 - I know not with a ten foot pole will you bet this. But with no one else betting it I should be first in line at the cashier's window. And please walk away instead of giving the books +runs in order to maybe save 50 cents if they lose. And if LA wins by 1 run you just cost yourself a ton of money trying to save pennies.
LA ML -110 - I know Kershaw isn't who he used to be, but I don't get this line either. Low because of road team?
SD ML -160 - At least this line makes sense because of their offenses.
Hou/TB over 7 - Foolish bet in this stadium but fuck it the pitching is pretty bad.

GL

Thanks inzane. I'm going to remember you have a crystal ball and I might need to borrow it definitely in college football season. GL :)

sounds like cards may have called jordan walker up for tonight's game! he shoulda been up a year ago but short term him and pham should make them much stronger vs lhp!

Back