MLB Monday 8/1

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +5025
1-1 last

Thanks Bank and everyone that gave me replies over my last few posts. Sorry I didn't get to acknowledge all of them but that is the danger of alcohol.

All x50 each overs -140

Mets ML -220 - I know it's high odds but Scherzer beats Corbin
Balt +2 1/2 - Again high odds but Balt is very dangerous. ML win not out of the question.
Houston ML -180 - In keeping with national high chalk day, Garcia should be good enough to beat Eovaldi. Have I ever mentioned you only pay high chalk if you lose?
Colo/SD over 7 - Senzatela will give you at least 3 runs and Clevinger has allowed a homerun in almost all his starts so finding 7 runs shouldn't be too tall a task.
LA ML -130 - Webb struggled in his last and Heaney has been seriously good. Nice road favorite odds make this one worth the shot.

Series parlay:

Mets -420
NYY -250
Houston -260
LA -170

-100/+280

Going to post Tues and Wed morning but then have to go to the cabin north of Montreal for some time. Those of you that know me know we go there for August and September a lot. Probably back posting Wednesday 8/10.

This cabin is 110 miles north in the Laurentian mountains and we had a tornado last week. A tornado in the forested mountains! Who the hell ever heard of that shit? We live on the end of a lake with my wife's cousins as neighbors. One cousin was up there when it happened and said he thought he and his family were going to die. None of these cabins have basements. Tore up some 300 trees around us. Spared our cabins except for two trees leaning on the side of it that I have to take care of. Golf ball hail dented the shit out of the sidings and messed up the decks. Beat the shit out of his truck. He sent us a picture of a huge tree we had on the side of the house that the storm dropped about 6 feet in front of the house or that would have been all she wrote for our cabin. So big laying down you can't see the lake which is 60 feet away from our front deck. Have to take care of that as well.

My wife has permission to work from the cabin, so we are scheduled to get high speed internet installed Thursday 8/4 but we don't know what the situation is with storm damage and will have to wait to see if the internet trucks can get through. Or if we can even get through. But, if all is ok, I may be posting again Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from there. Monday, we have to go back into Montreal to do some things with her parents and they don't have internet (they are both in their 90's) so I won't be posting Monday or Tuesday no matter what. If all is a shit show, then I will make my last post this Wednesday morning and then be back next Wednesday so if you don't hear from me, you know why. Never a dull moment. GL

Geeze buddy, I was popping in to pat ya on the back for the weekend series parlays!

Now I see you'll have to spend the proceeds on spare chains for the saw...good luck and Godspeed.

YTD +5025
1-1 last

Thanks Bank and everyone that gave me replies over my last few posts. Sorry I didn't get to acknowledge all of them but that is the danger of alcohol.

All x50 each overs -140

Mets ML -220 - I know it's high odds but Scherzer beats Corbin
Balt +2 1/2 - Again high odds but Balt is very dangerous. ML win not out of the question.
Houston ML -180 - In keeping with national high chalk day, Garcia should be good enough to beat Eovaldi. Have I ever mentioned you only pay high chalk if you lose?
Colo/SD over 7 - Senzatela will give you at least 3 runs and Clevinger has allowed a homerun in almost all his starts so finding 7 runs shouldn't be too tall a task.
LA ML -130 - Webb struggled in his last and Heaney has been seriously good. Nice road favorite odds make this one worth the shot.

Series parlay:

Mets -420
NYY -250
Houston -260
LA -170

-100/+280

Going to post Tues and Wed morning but then have to go to the cabin north of Montreal for some time. Those of you that know me know we go there for August and September a lot. Probably back posting Wednesday 8/10.

This cabin is 110 miles north in the Laurentian mountains and we had a tornado last week. A tornado in the forested mountains! Who the hell ever heard of that shit? We live on the end of a lake with my wife's cousins as neighbors. One cousin was up there when it happened and said he thought he and his family were going to die. None of these cabins have basements. Tore up some 300 trees around us. Spared our cabins except for two trees leaning on the side of it that I have to take care of. Golf ball hail dented the shit out of the sidings and messed up the decks. Beat the shit out of his truck. He sent us a picture of a huge tree we had on the side of the house that the storm dropped about 6 feet in front of the house or that would have been all she wrote for our cabin. So big laying down you can't see the lake which is 60 feet away from our front deck. Have to take care of that as well.

My wife has permission to work from the cabin, so we are scheduled to get high speed internet installed Thursday 8/4 but we don't know what the situation is with storm damage and will have to wait to see if the internet trucks can get through. Or if we can even get through. But, if all is ok, I may be posting again Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from there. Monday, we have to go back into Montreal to do some things with her parents and they don't have internet (they are both in their 90's) so I won't be posting Monday or Tuesday no matter what. If all is a shit show, then I will make my last post this Wednesday morning and then be back next Wednesday so if you don't hear from me, you know why. Never a dull moment. GL

That sucks.

Good luck today and stay safe.

:cheers3:

Life can be a real pain in the ass! Lol

I’m not a big fan of the chalk but hard to argue w any of them today, I myself played Mets and Stros Ff -.5 to try and ease some the chalk pain and parlayed both together to win the games. I love Heaney over 5.5 k’s, I almost never bet lad but did think bout it tonight. Gl

Hope you get everything situated at the cabin Wire. This weather has been crazy in general. Sounds like a nice quiet peaceful summer retreat minus the maintenance headache.

Thanks Chip. I have a chain saw but they are telling me you can't buy one for 30 miles. GL

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Good to hear you see it the same way Bank. GL

Thanks Charles. It is wonderful. 10 miles from the nearest small town and groceries. Hopefully, it's just pick up cause I would like to get some fishing in. GL

Back