MLB Monday 7/29

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +990
1-2 last

Thanks for the responses, Tim, Pirate, Inzane, and Bank. I appreciate it. Sorry haven't had much time to respond. GL

A rant............

What the fuck is wrong with MLB? Have they gone that stupid? The front offices can see the hitters swinging at pitches so far outside the strike zone the catcher has to dive for it. They can see the batter just turn and walk away after being rung up on a slow pitch down the heart of the plate with two strikes on the batter. What the holy fuck were they looking for???? They can see the bone headed base running. They can see pitchers only going 4 1/2 innings because they have thrown a whopping 75 pitches. They see the errors in the field. They see a pitcher starting a game for a team this last weekend who had a 5+ era in AAA. Triple fucking A!!!!!!! And the first two major leaguers he faced hit homeruns. What a shock. I don't even remember the kids name he was gone so fast, but it doesn't matter because we won't see him in the majors for a few more years now. (Come to think of it the pitching is so bad the poor fuck will probably start again this year.) They see the umps behind the plate calling ridiculous pitches strikes. Over and over and over. Game after game after game. I get it that the umps have to sit on one side or the other of the catcher. Did you even notice they do that? Sit off to one side? I used to really piss off the umps because I got up into a crouch with runners on base. They whined they couldn't see but the blind fuckers couldn't see if I wasn't even there. Even so, the umps have sat off to one side of the catcher for 100 years and the strike calling was never as bad as it is today. And no, it's not the strike box that makes them look bad they just stink because some of these pitches are so out of the strike box, they should never be called strikes no matter what. And lastly, they see the product they have put on the field, and they see the attendance and still they do nothing.

Oh wait, I forgot, they made the game faster, so we don't have to sit that extra 1/2 hour and suffer through all this bullshit. Oh, and the bases are bigger. Someone please tell me exactly what the hell did that little innovation accomplish? Gee thanks guys. Well done.

Only one parlay although I was tempted by Cle ML at -120 but I ran away when I saw Flaherty had pitched very well against Cle in two of his last 3 starts.

Cle +2 1/2 -450
Sea +2 1/2 -300
Cubs +2 1/2 -300
KC +2 1/2 -600
Pitt +2 1/2 -500

-50/+150

Damn shame you can't bet Skenes ML because the Astro offense is significantly better than the Pirate offense. GL

lol, love your rants. here another thing that pisses me off, why is it tigers and guardians have seemingly played each other this entire damn month? with the newer schedules they don't even play as many div games so why in the hell are pretty much all the scheduled meetings between these 2 in july?? this be the 3rd time flaherty and Bibee have faced these lineups in 20 days! that is just stupid!

could be flaherty doesn't make this start, if the trade rumors true id think a team would want him yanked from this start so they can use him. just have to wait and see.

You can bet Skenes first 5 bruv

GL today

stros couldn't hit some 25 year old rookie i never heard of making his 1st start yesterday. i'd prob be fine backing skenes! especially against this cat stros starting, pit might even hit him, fish and a's both did!

I know KJ I looked at first 5 but Pirates are -130 for game and Skenes is -160 for first 5. Odds don't scare me but I'm not sure this Pirate offense can score at all for him. I'll wait til he's traded to a good team then bet him at -300. GL

Thanks Pirate. Hope so. GL

Thanks Bank. If they trade him it doesn't hurt because pitchers aren't listed in these +2 1/2 run bets. GL

I know KJ I looked at first 5 but Pirates are -130 for game and Skenes is -160 for first 5. Odds don't scare me but I'm not sure this Pirate offense can score at all for him. I'll wait til he's traded to a good team then bet him at -300. GL

Thanks Pirate. Hope so. GL

Thanks Bank. If they trade him it doesn't hurt because pitchers aren't listed in these +2 1/2 run bets. GL

better for you if he gets dealt then!!

Back