MLB Monday 7/26

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +6741
3-0 last GS lost

That above total is if the CHW hold on to win the Sunday night game. They are up 3-1 in the 7th. If they lose then my YTD will be +6626 and 2-1 last. But I won't be back in til late tomm because it's mowing day and then golf.

All x50 each

Atl #1 +2 1/2 -180 - Atl actually a live big ML dog here with this pitching matchup.
Cubs ML -120 - Cubs should find a way to win at home.
Det +2 1/2 -160 - Tigers playing pretty well and look good to keep it close here.

I absolutely guarantee Sunday was the last time I lose a GS over bet this year.

Grand Salami under 88 1/2 -110 x600

GL

Tigers lost 7 in a row on the road tho. Only play well at home. Won 9 in a row in Detroit I believe

True Joco. But also consider Pineda 3-7 in his last 10 starts. The Tigers are 8-4 against the Twins this year getting 2 1/2 runs. The Tigers are 16-4 in their last 20 getting 2 1/2 runs. If Polanco misses again tonight Minn offense struggles without him. My bet says they stay close but who knows. Minn could beat them 12-3. GL

Yes and even in baseball he would say Atlanta ML every single day. I thought about him when I recommended the Braves in my first pick today in game one. He would have said to me "Oh sure NOW you like the Braves." GL

Yes and even in baseball he would say Atlanta ML every single day. I thought about him when I recommended the Braves in my first pick today in game one. He would have said to me "Oh sure NOW you like the Braves." GL
His dime bets were worthy of a look. Tailed his dime plays many times, especially on Bama.
Wanna hear something funny that is totally a coincidence? I attend Celebrity Golf in Tahoe every year for the last 10 years. About 6 years ago there was this stunning lady singing Sweet Home Alabama at Harrahs with Bettis and Marcus Allen. Turns out she is Mark Rypiens daughter who graduated from Alabama. I decided to buy an Alabama hat to get her attention. It worked. Didn't realize she was 20 yrs younger. Lol. We've been friends every since. My nickname in Tahoe is, Bama. Nobody up there know my real name. Guys like Barkley and Marcus Allen have a fun time jawing with me. The hat and Bama name has taken on a life of its own and I have a feeling, THE Bama God has something to do with it! Lol

Back