MLB Monday 7/25

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +5345
7-4 last

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Bank. Good to hear someone is going to continue betting MLB. GL

Thanks Wise. You know it has always been somewhat of a ghost town in MLB. I can probably count on my hands the total amount of people that come into MLB forum every year. Not just my thread, the whole damn forum. Just the way it is. What Blood and I used to discuss at length is why the casual bettor has more fun losing money on football than making money on baseball. To which of course he would reply with a grin "Who the fuck loses money in college football?" GL

All x50 each overs -140 unders -130

Miami +2 1/2 -260 - I guess I see why Lodolo is favored -140 to beat the Fish but I can also see Rogers winning outright so + runs it is.
Atlanta ML -150 - Philly just got their ass swept by the Cubs. Should be all that's necessary to be said.
SD ML -140 - Manea is pretty solid and this year's Tigers just don't have the same fight last year's team did.
Cle/Boston over 8 1/2 - I guess Plesac has the advantage here, but he has been getting worse and don't even bother looking at Pivetta's gas can stats. Have to try over even this reasonably high number.
SF/AZ under 9 1/2 - Two decent starters.
Houston ML -200 - Oak has been playing better but the Astros are rolling, and I think Odorizzi can handle the A's tonight.
LA ML -300 - Gonsolin had a bad last and the odds are stupid high. I almost let you talk me out of this one with those odds didn't I Mr. Bookie? Nice try. Give me my $50.

Series Parlays:

SD -190
Hou -210
SF -150
LA -330

-25/+100

Atl -160
SD -190
Hou -210
LA -330

-25/+90

Atl -160
Hou -210
SF -150
LA -330

-25/+100

Atl -160
SD -190
SF -150
LA -330

-25/+110

Atl -160
SD -190
Hou -210
SF -150

-25/+130

Atl -160
SD -190
Hou -210
SF -150
LA -330

-25/+170

Cle +100
Miami +110

-25/+80

Atl -160
SD -190
Hou -210
SF -150
LA -330
Cle +100
Miami +110

-10/+320

-185 total risk. Betting less and less on these parlays. See? I'm learning. Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks? GL

YTD +5345
7-4 last

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Bank. Good to hear someone is going to continue betting MLB. GL

Thanks Wise. You know it has always been somewhat of a ghost town in MLB. I can probably count on my hands the total amount of people that come into MLB forum every year. Not just my thread, the whole damn forum. Just the way it is. What Blood and I used to discuss at length is why the casual bettor has more fun losing money on football than making money on baseball. To which of course he would reply with a grin "Who the fuck loses money in college football?" GL

All x50 each overs -140 unders -130

Miami +2 1/2 -260 - I guess I see why Lodolo is favored -140 to beat the Fish but I can also see Rogers winning outright so + runs it is.
Atlanta ML -150 - Philly just got their ass swept by the Cubs. Should be all that's necessary to be said.
SD ML -140 - Manea is pretty solid and this year's Tigers just don't have the same fight last year's team did.
Cle/Boston over 8 1/2 - I guess Plesac has the advantage here, but he has been getting worse and don't even bother looking at Pivetta's gas can stats. Have to try over even this reasonably high number.
SF/AZ under 9 1/2 - Two decent starters.
Houston ML -200 - Oak has been playing better but the Astros are rolling, and I think Odorizzi can handle the A's tonight.
LA ML -300 - Gonsolin had a bad last and the odds are stupid high. I almost let you talk me out of this one with those odds didn't I Mr. Bookie? Nice try. Give me my $50.

Series Parlays:

SD -190
Hou -210
SF -150
LA -330

-25/+100

Atl -160
SD -190
Hou -210
LA -330

-25/+90

Atl -160
Hou -210
SF -150
LA -330

-25/+100

Atl -160
SD -190
SF -150
LA -330

-25/+110

Atl -160
SD -190
Hou -210
SF -150

-25/+130

Atl -160
SD -190
Hou -210
SF -150
LA -330

-25/+170

Cle +100
Miami +110

-25/+80

Atl -160
SD -190
Hou -210
SF -150
LA -330
Cle +100
Miami +110

-10/+320

-185 total risk. Betting less and less on these parlays. See? I'm learning. Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks? GL
Now if I can only get you to slow down in wnba & cfl

It so hard to trust Rogers, then again Lodolo hasn’t really done enough to inspire confidence either!! I think the biggest reason he -140 here is cause how terrible fish been vs lhp. It strange cause they a very right handed heavy lineup yet they one the worst teams in league against lhp!! I think a case can be made either guy 50/50 that he gets blown up so riding w the dog makes sense. I’m hoping Lodolo k’s prop gets bet down to 5.5 as I think that where the value lies as he has good swing and miss stuff and fish have one the highest k rates vs lhp. Certainly don’t blame ya for riding w dog tho. Neither starter likely to pitch deep so getting 2.5 runs with fish in what prob a pen game makes a ton of sense!!!

My only concern w Braves is Fried hasn’t looked at sharp his last few, agree w you Philly appears to still be mentally checked out allowing themselves to be swept by scrubbies out the break!! In games they needed to win!! Gotta be Braves or nothing. Suarez a total head case also! He might punch out 6+ Braves but still get lit up for bunch of runs!!

I was high on Pivetta last month, he was cashing lot of k props for me but he has hit a wall, some of it might be competition level as yanks always smash him. Tribe don’t strike out much tho, that a bad matchup for him as that how he gets a great deal of his outs. Without benefit of strike outs he could continue struggling here! I do think Sox capable of getting to plesac as well tho, totally with you on the over!!

This will be 3rd time A’s are seeing Oderizzi this month!! Let’s face it, he a average starter at best, granted oak offense is so bad they make average starters look great! My concern would be after Stros taking the DH vs yanks, then putting the red hot mariners back in their place this kinda has a let down feel to me!! Not enough to where I’m crazy enough to play A’s but kinda wary of laying -200 here.,, hopefully I’m overthinking it and Stros continue rolling for ya!!

I really believe Gonsilin a fade pitcher at the prices he gonna get in 2nd half, im not sold he as good as he been but certainly not gonna make a case to play nats while starting a guy who more a reliever than starter so not gonna go very deep meaning the hot dodgers bats gonna see plenty of crappy nats pen! Slight over lean for me, or lad team total over!

That all the thoughts I got on those, not that anyone wanted to hear them! Lol, Gl bro, keep turning that profit!!

Back