Phil +2 1/2 -190

Detroit +2 1/2 -190

Anaheim +2 1/2 -210

Phil +120

Detroit +130

StL/Mets over 6 -140

Cubs/CHW over 8 -140

NYY/Hou over 7 -140

Montreal/Toronto over 45 -130 (30 units) (CFL)

Parlays:

Phil +2 1/2 -190
Detroit +2 1/2 -190
Anaheim +2 1/2 -210

-10/+24.4

Phil +2 1/2 -190
Detroit +2 1/2 -190
Anaheim +2 1/2 -210

Montreal/Toronto over 45 -130

Round robin groups of 4 and 3 for 5 units each.

Phil +120
Detroit +130

-5/+20.3

Phil +120
Detroit +130

Round robin groups of 3 and 2 for 5 units each.

StL/Mets over 6 -140
Cubs/CHW over 8 -140
NYY/Hou over 7 -140

Round robin groups of 3 and 2 for 5 units each.

StL/Mets over 6 -140
Cubs/CHW over 8 -140
NYY/Hou over 7 -140

Round robin groups of 4 and 3 for 5 units each.

GL

These numbers are mind-boggling. Are your units $100 apiece? Down $35,000 and $1000 apiece on these baseball plays, $3000 on CFL and $500 on all the round robins?

Thanks Metallica. GL

Thanks Grind. GL

Wise, you know what my units are but I will say again it is the focus on my picks and how much I like a game more than others not what the total bets are worth. For the last 3 or 4 days my picks have been at 20 units which is double what I am going today including the parlays. I like these plays today but not as much as I did yesterday or the day before.

The purpose of these sites is to see picks and how much someone believes in them. Then if someone is very smart they will take 2 or 3 of their favorite cappers and if all 3 love a bet it is probably a good indication that they could risk a few dollars on the pick whatever it is. So just look at the picks and leave the addition to the accountants. But then you know all this as we have been on the internet together for many years. GL :)

I really don't pay much attention or document what units are outside the norm of $100 per unit. I pop into threads to see if anyone is against or for what I like. I also will look at picks to direct me to a game for more analyzing. I just noticed your figure and it surprised me that's all. Nothing personal. I wish everyone well and hope they win. It only helps my cause as well.

I'm not taking it personal Wise. You and I have known each other too long for anything like that. I had a bad year two years ago as well when I went down over 400 units. It is one of the things Cash worries about when he doesn't like to see any picks posted by me in here except MLB. I know that my CFL, Arena, and WNBA picks drive him crazy when posted in this MLB thread.

Frankly, I think he is right because I doubt my MLB picks are the reason for my big deficit. I do also tend to risk more units on the other sports in here than baseball which when it goes bad brings the whole YTD down. I just don't have the time to make posts in three other forums so the entire total takes a hit.

But the good news is that I don't care what the entire YTD number is except in my pocket book. The point is that I don't claim to be the best capper in any of these sports. And all people should do is look at my picks and every one else's and make up their own mind. The YTD figure is posted in here because when you post picks you should keep a record of how they did. If being down a ton in the YTD makes people think I suck at capping that is their problem not mine.

Bottom line is that if you look back over my picks here since May just looking at -330 probably looks pretty bad. But if you consider that this is an aggregate total that includes MLB, AFL, WNBA, and CFL not to mention soccer (that sport cost me -40 units in just two games this year!) and European Ladies Badminton -330 divided by 4 or whatever is not down all that much in each sport. I have to admit to having a weakness for CFL and WNBA so they are my biggest bets (and biggest losers) on the year.

I did not mean to suggest to you that this was a touchy subject to me in my initial reply as it is not. I just don't think people realize that my MLB YTD total includes all those other sports as well. So yes, one could say that I still suck at many sports not just baseball. GL:rofl:

Lol. Having said that, I like your Cubs over 8. Lol...I'll never forget this 1 time back in June 2004. My brothers and I took a Uhaul to move my parents from Connecticut to California. We stayed the night in Cleveland at my cousins place. We were able to go to an Indians-A's game. It was a game you had the Overs on. I tailed it for a good $$$. I want to say the score was 11-7 or something close to that. We subsequently saw the best fireworks show I've ever seen at Jacobs field after the game. So 12 years later I must thank you in case I forgot back then. Lol
What was that site we were on called? WCS? Something like that.

Back