MLB - Monday 7/1

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
Still sore about yesterday's SD/Mia total going over 7.5 when tied 2-2 in the B9 and then a grand slam.:wtf2:

MONDAY:

SAN FRANCISCO +146 (1.25 Units)

ARIZONA -112 (1.25 Units)

OVER TB/HOU 8 Runs (-120) (1.25 Units)

YANKEES -110 (1.5 Units)

damn, that total is rough. id been struggling big time all month and decided on saturday i was gonna put all my deficit on one bet, the under of the philly/Lad game, and if it hit great and if not id pay my local and quit til football season.

total was 6.5. score was 3-2 dodgers in the 9th with one out and runner on 3rd. fly ball to center field, third base coach does not send the runner on the catch, but Kemp made the worst throw ive ever seen and it got away and the runner scored. of course dodgers win 4-3 easily in the 9th.

ur total was as bad if not worse than that. i tell ya tho, it felt like that happened for a reason.

Turned a fantastic night in to a very good night. Hopefully we catch a break soon to balance the scales. Thanks and GL, Gamer!!!!:shake:

How u doin' GH, i was a regular on covers and used to stop in your threads a few years ago.. I see alot of familiar guys over on this site (Macwestie, Lar1212 and nbafan88)

BoL with the plays

i don't know who deserves idiot manager of the year more...dale sveum or kirk gibson...these guys are about as bad as it gets--every move they make turns to dung

There has not been a beat all year like the CWS/SEA under last month. If one can survive that, they can survive anything. Bad beats (and good ones) are going to occur; 1 game or total out of 6 or 700 plays is miniscule. If you're playing 1k+ per play like you claim, you really need a giant bankroll so you dont worry about bad coaching, throws, calls, etc. Id hate to see you blow out because of poor money mgmt. Good luck.

Back