MLB Monday 6/5

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3950
2-2 last
1-0 GS

Thanks for the responses Bank and lvmike. I appreciate it. GL

All x50 each

TB/Bost under 9 1/2 - Not sure where they are getting this total. These are two very good pitchers.
Detroit +2 1/2 -170 - So you think Nola looks good enough to be a -250 favorite?

Not much but not many to choose from. As for the GS, it is very dangerous to bet the GS with only 8 games. Over or under. I still lean toward the under and the added true totals is 72 so the GS could be 75 1/2 and if it's that high I'll try the under for a couple of bucks because that's almost 10 runs per game and that's a heavy load. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami under 75 1/2 -220/+200

BOL. Worth a try but still dangerous. They must cringe when I predict it exactly. GL
thanks Wire. I'm sitting out today as sounds like small slates are more risky, which makes sense I think. And don't have your profit cushion obviously since just starting. GL today.

Thanks Mark. I appreciate it. GL

That makes sense Mike. Small cards can win by a million or be over after the first game. GL

thanks Wire. I'm sitting out today as sounds like small slates are more risky, which makes sense I think. And don't have your profit cushion obviously since just starting. GL today.

I choose to leave it alone today also. There a couple games that scream high scoring to me, of course that won’t really matter if there 2-3 games with 4-5 runs which I think is almost a given damn near every day!

Back