MLB Monday 6/3

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1450
2-1 last

Thanks Cash. Truth be told using my capping method there are usually more plays that qualify for bets than what I might post on a given day. I don't post them all because I always go deeper in my capping for all those that qualify and some I don't bet because there might be questions or doubts when I look closer. What I posted about how I cap still stands and betting all that qualify will not hurt anyone in the long run. But there are a couple of things I should mention 1) Every time I leave a bet off that qualifies as a play it wins, of course, because the gambling gods like to fuck with me. 2) If you use my capping method and do lose in the long run don't forget our company's money back guarantee. "If our picks lose today, we will give you tomorrow's losers absolutely free!" GL

Balt/Toronto over 7 -70/+50

GL

By the way, that posting of -70/+50 was for all those folks out there that are constantly losing their minds with "What the hell??!!?? Where is this wire guy getting all those totals? I can't find those numbers at any of my books. Fucking cheater!!!!!" :)

I really need my rolling laughing guy. GL

I don't think anyone questions how/why your numbers are what they are at this point. Virtually all outlets let you buy a plethora of runs anymore.

Obviously buying to 7 on a total is expensive and often worth it.

GL today mate!

In case you missed last nights stl/philly game they mentioned the exit velo and arch angle🤣🤣🤣. I hope mlb keeps pissing you off, 5-1 since your most recent rant. Enjoy and good luck on your action always

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

You are probably right KJ. Few question my numbers anymore but sometimes I wake up cranky and I like to fuck back with those that fuck with me. Call it a personality flaw. GL

Thanks Cash, I already don't have the sound on when I watch sports of any kind (the wife loves that) but there is no ignoring the graphics that tell me the velocity of a hit. I see that stupid shit and start cussing under my breath. When she hears that the wife looks up and asks, "Is there any way to turn the picture off too?" GL

I heard an explanation on some game I was watching of what a “sweeper” is. It a curve that breaks horizontally with very little vertical drop. Thought of your rant when I heard it.

I heard an explanation on some game I was watching of what a “sweeper” is. It a curve that breaks horizontally with very little vertical drop. Thought of your rant when I heard it.
It's amazing how lefties have figured it out but a RH guy will throw his arm out trying it

Thanks Marsski. In the ancient days that's what they called a slider. Broke horizontally across the plate with no drop. GL :)

Thanks Pirate. I appreciate it. GL

YTD +1450
2-1 last

Thanks Cash. Truth be told using my capping method there are usually more plays that qualify for bets than what I might post on a given day. I don't post them all because I always go deeper in my capping for all those that qualify and some I don't bet because there might be questions or doubts when I look closer. What I posted about how I cap still stands and betting all that qualify will not hurt anyone in the long run. But there are a couple of things I should mention 1) Every time I leave a bet off that qualifies as a play it wins, of course, because the gambling gods like to fuck with me. 2) If you use my capping method and do lose in the long run don't forget our company's money back guarantee. "If our picks lose today, we will give you tomorrow's losers absolutely free!" GL

Balt/Toronto over 7 -70/+50

GL
Good choice. Both teams have shit-Pens.
BOL Wire.

Back