Pretty much a regular
YTD +8256
4-1 last - GS won

All x200 each

Houston ML -150
Oakland ML -120
MLW ML -120
LA ML +120 - LA as a dog? "Please sir, I want some more."

All very good teams against some very not so good teams (except SD). And very good odds because those very good teams are all on the road.

Only 8 games so I am going to pass the GS. GL

Last edited:
ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Atl/Mets #1 over 4 -140 x400
Atl/Mets #2 over 4 -140 x400
Cle/Cubs over 6 1/2 -140 x200

Ridiculous to set a total at 4 1/2 even if it is only 7 innings. And no, it's not just 4 1/2 for the game degrom pitches. It's for both (5dimes.eu, Bookmaker, and Betcris.) and hopefully I can make them pay. GL

Last edited:
ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Atl/Mets #1 over 4 -140 x400
Atl/Mets #2 over 4 -140 x400
Cle/Cubs over 6 1/2 -140 x200

Ridiculous to set a total at 4 1/2 even if it is only 7 innings. And no, it's not just 4 1/2 for the game degrom pitches. It's for both (5dimes.eu, Bookmaker, and Betcris.) and hopefully I can make them pay. GL
Can get Mets over at 3.5. Thats nice

Hey Cash. Nice to hear from you. GL

I could only get over 4 Wise buying from 4 1/2. Who gave you 3 1/2? WOW!

I'll take the W even after seeing the stupid baseball decisions I just saw by these hitters. Are they coaching how to be stupid in the MLB?

That's where I bought a 1/2 off at 4 1/2. (5dimes.eu) Must have dropped a ton more. Oh well. Can't lose at 4. And yes they teach the hitters to guess and be stupid. GL

That's where I bought a 1/2 off at 4 1/2. (5dimes.eu) Must have dropped a ton more. Oh well. Can't lose at 4. And yes they teach the hitters to guess and be stupid. GL
3.5 was -200. Lots of juice but too good to pass up. Im noticing recently BAS is offering a lot more options to buy runs.

That’s good Wise. I have always had those options but I am routing through Canada. I thought for sure I had them when the degrom game went over. Then they only scratch out 1 run with those two starters in late game? Unreal. GL

Back