MLB Monday 6/20

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2350
2-5 last and lost LA series -1500

All x100 each overs -140

Miami/Mets over 7 - Two starters that should allow the scoring to begin in this one.
Cubs/Pitt over 7 1/2 - Wish this was bought to over 7 but these pitchers should allow 4 runs each. The question is will these weak offenses get there.
NYY/TB over 6 x200- Should be a pitchers duel in this park with these starters. But Mcclanahan gave 4 runs and lost to the yanks in his last start. And I think Cole walks too many.
SF/Atl over 7 - I think I can find at least 3-3 here.
Toronto ML -110 - Nice road favorite odds here and Berrios has been solid. Lynn wasn't very good in his debut last week. Biggest danger here is the Sox are supposed to get Tim Anderson back today and he is the key to their offense but it's low risk odds so worth the chance.
STL +2 1/2 - Brew Crew pounded Mikolas back in May and Burnes was unhittable in the same game. But Cards are 55-13 this season when they get +2 1/2 runs. I'll try it.

GL

It's always nice to toss the book a bone now and then so he don't cut you off.

Good luck today my man...

:cheers3:

Mikolas has a good start vs milw this year also and a fantastic history at Miller park. Normally I’d be on him but I don’t love I thought they let him pitch longer than they should have last time out trying to get the no hitter. He a horse but 129 pitches is a lot for everyone these days, tad nervous bout that.

I’m not sure if it will matter or not, he a guy who consistently throws 100-115 pitches,, will the extra 15 make a difference? I know his history vs milw and in this park and milw lineup so suspect that if he does struggle I will def blame them pushing him for no reason last time. Unfortunately I don’t have a great guess before the fact, lol.

Thanks for the positives Inzane. I appreciate it. Unfortunately, I have played 3 Dodgers series this year. +300, -1200, and now -1500. That's a total of -2400 just this year on them alone. I would be seriously ahead if I laid off them and I'm sure I will from now on. I am also pretty sure when the books see me bet a series they open the champagne right away. GL :)

Thanks Bank. I missed that other start. Good stuff. I am counting on the + runs saving me even if he does struggle. GL

Thanks for the positives Inzane. I appreciate it. Unfortunately, I have played 3 Dodgers series this year. +300, -1200, and now -1500. That's a total of -2400 just this year on them alone. I would be seriously ahead if I laid off them and I'm sure I will from now on. I am also pretty sure when the books see me bet a series they open the champagne right away. GL :)

Thanks Bank. I missed that other start. Good stuff. I am counting on the + runs saving me even if he does struggle. GL

Not like milw lineup strikes much fear and he has owned them in this park. Had the assholes not have let him throw 129 pitches last start I would be on cards and Mikolas over total out prop, getting +115 on him to go 6.1 innings would normally be stealing, of course I suspect it only there because they expect last start to possibly limit him to 5-6 innings as well.

My books were cracking the top shelf stuff after that series loss...Chief Wahoo and the boys saved them a bunch of loot.

Good luck this week.

Back