MLB Monday 6/17

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1175
2-1 last

Nice trip. Gettysburg was very interesting. Took a ghost tour Saturday night and the battleground horse tour Sunday as well as a car tour.

Just one today.

Pitt ML -190 - Skenes looks pretty good but -190 is pretty high. I'll take the chance anyway. I know you are probably thinking it's +105 if I give -1 1/2 runs but when the Pirates win by one you will be kicking yourself in the ass. You don't pay the juice no matter how high it is if you win. It's the bookies way of saying run away don't bet this. And do you know who came up with the golden rule never bet baseball laying odds higher than -150? Bookies. They want you to only bet the closest games in the single most unpredictable game in sports.

GL

YTD +1175
2-1 last

Nice trip. Gettysburg was very interesting. Took a ghost tour Saturday night and the battleground horse tour Sunday as well as a car tour.

Just one today.

Pitt ML -190 - Skenes looks pretty good but -190 is pretty high. I'll take the chance anyway. I know you are probably thinking it's +105 if I give -1 1/2 runs but when the Pirates win by one you will be kicking yourself in the ass. You don't pay the juice no matter how high it is if you win. It's the bookies way of saying run away don't bet this. And do you know who came up with the golden rule never bet baseball laying odds higher than -150? Bookies. They want you to only bet the closest games in the single most unpredictable game in sports.

GL
Skenes k props will be interesting as they let him throw up to 100 pitches now

He's the first pitcher in a lot of years that can be unhittable

KJ, Skenes 8 1/2 strikeouts for tonight. 8-8-9-3-11-7 in his starts this year. Cinn last 6 games and strikeouts they had. MLW 9-8-6 Cle 13-11 and Cubs 11. I think you just talked me into a bet on Skenes over 8 1/2 strikeouts. GL

Last edited:
Back