MLB Monday 6/13

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3240
4-3 last

Thanks Inzane. Always appreciated. GL

Thanks B.A.R. I appreciate it. GL

All x50 each unders -130

ATL/Wash under 10 - Two decent starters. I think I can slip this under 11.
Balt +2 1/2 -120 - I will take +2 1/2 runs with less than -140 odds in any matchup.
Pitt +2 1/2 -180 - I'm going to write this up using exactly what I said to myself when I first capped it.... "Keller is pretty fucking tough!"
SD ML -120 - Darvish is a bit inconsistent for my tastes but I have to try him against the Cubs here at those sweet low road favorite prices.
SF ML -170 - Singer not so good in his last 3. Wood has had a couple of bad games that scare me but I have to think he will hold for the Giants long enough for them to get the W against KC. And SF is fresh off taking the broom to LA.
Minn/Sea under 9 - Two pretty solid starters in an under park.

GL

The pads stuck out as cheap to me as well, scrubbies did take 2 of 3 off them last month but they didn’t see Darvish either, I suspect he be able to navigate this lineup fairly easily.

Only worry due to prior years of experience after a rivalry series is a letdown in game 1 of the following series. SF fits that tonight although I still think Webb gets the W. GL

Only worry due to prior years of experience after a rivalry series is a letdown in game 1 of the following series. SF fits that tonight although I still think Webb gets the W. GL

You got any numbers on that or just a feel? I’d def be curious cause I feel like it can go both ways, I understand the letdown angle but baseball is so streaky i also think sweeping a rivalry can build momentum.

You got any numbers on that or just a feel? I’d def be curious cause I feel like it can go both ways, I understand the letdown angle but baseball is so streaky i also think sweeping a rivalry can build momentum.
I’ve seen this with the Giants-Dodgers and Yanks-Red Sox. Total feel but usually see a reduction of energy.

I’ve seen this with the Giants-Dodgers and Yanks-Red Sox. Total feel but usually see a reduction of energy.

Fair enough. I’ve honestly never thought bout it that way. I really don’t follow dodgers or yanks all that closely cause I’m not big into betting favs and sometimes better for me to ignore them than try to fade! Maybe I have a new spot to think bout it tho! You find there a difference in whether they beat the rival or played poorly as to how they start the next series?

Back