MLB Monday 5/6

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1655
4-0 last

Thanks Cash. Always appreciated. GL

Ok for all you new folks out there listen up. I have gone 8-0 last two days and you know what that means? It doesn’t mean shit. Every one loses. It’s the way gambling goes especially betting in MLB. We can end up winning for a season but no one wins every day. So don’t start foolishly thinking this is easy money. Trust me it isn’t. Any of the veterans in this forum can tell you everyone has their winning and losing streaks and they always have. It’s the nature of the beast. Use what people bet in this forum as a guide but never as blind faith and gospel. Thus endeth the lesson.

I really struggled to find a good bet today. I have one really shaky over bet and a plus runs parlay but unless you can get DraftKings or BetMGM that won’t do you much good. And if you can get either of those books and haven’t yet get off your ass and sign up. They have the best options when it comes to betting MLB.

Ana/pitt over 8 -55/+50 - no trout and weak pirate offense makes this a really bad bet. I just did it to post something because people get pissed off when I just post plus runs parlays. Speaking of which..,

Phil +2 1/2 -650
Cle +2 1/2 -350
Mlw +2 1/2 -270

-50/+50

GL

Back