MLB Monday 5/16

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2555
8-3 last

Thanks Inzane. GL

Thanks Bank. Cards went nuts. Greene pitched a no hitter and lost but it was against the Pirates so I still reserve judgement on him. GL

All x50 each overs -140

Wash/Miami over 6 1/2 - Sanchez allows at least 3 runs per start. Alcantara a little better but wow what a lot of walks per start. Total too low here.
Det/TB over 7 - Kluber just hammered in his last. Faedo has had two solid starts allowing 2 runs in each. But I think the Det pen will have to come save him and that's worth a run or two.
NYY ML -190 - Yanks can't win every game but even though both starters have been solid Yanks are winning and Balt just got swept in Detroit. High price but I think NY can win again here.
Hou ML +110 - Odorizzi settled in his last 3 starts and has been great. Whitlock not bad but I'm taking a rare ML + money dog here instead of the + runs. Either Hou wins outright or they could get blown out. I love + runs but the price (-270) doesn't guarantee a win here. You won't see this often from me.
Atl/MLW over 7 - If I can find 7 runs in TB I can find them here. But it wouldn't surprise if both those over game totals lost which is why I am going light today.
AZ +2 1/2 -170 - Bumgarner has been very good when he doesn't get thrown out of the game. Gonsolin is good as well. And I bet LA to win over 97 1/2 games which they look like they easily will but I have a funny feeling about this one tonight. And, hey, LA can still win by 1 or 2 and I'm really happy.

GL

I like most Wire, a little apprehensive on that TB over.

Good luck with 'em all...

:cheers3:

kid still walked 5 guys and took the loss, you dont see that real often!! lol.. i dont think there any question he has big league stuff, the control a completely different question, lol..

Back