MLB - Monday 4/6 + Season Over/Unders

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
OPENING DAY:

TORONTO +138 (1.25 UNITS) - Line is high. Sure, Tanaka is their ace but the Yanks aren’t necessarily the better team here and Tanaka wasn’t sharp his L2 outings of spring allowing 9 runs and 11 hits in 9 innings. Hutchison was very sharp this spring with a 1.50 ERA in 18 innings allowing just 12 hits and 5 walks in 18 innings. Reyes, Martin, Bautista, Encarnacion and Donaldson are an imposing 5 in the lineup. Elsbury, Gardner, Beltran, Teixiera, McCann and ARod were a combined 64 for 292 (.227) this spring with 6 HRs. Donaldson and Bautista alone were 33 for 102 (.324) this spring with a combined 12 HRs.

SEASON LONG OVER/UNDERS:

UNDER GIANTS 84 (-110) (3.5 UNITS)

OVER SEATTLE 86.5 (-130) (3 UNITS)

UNDER TEXAS 76.5 (-110) (2.5 UNITS)

OVER PADRES 84.5 EVEN (2.5 UNITS) - added after sending to my email list

OVER CUBS 82.5 (-130) (2.5 UNITS)

OVER WHITE SOX 81.5 (-120) (2.5 UNITS)

UNDER PHILLIES 68.5 (-125) (2.5 UNITS)

UNDER REDS 78 EVEN (2 UNITS)

UNDER RAYS 79 EVEN (1.75 UNITS)

OVER METS 82 (-110) (1.75 UNITS)

OVER MIAMI 81.5 (-110) (1 UNIT)

UNDER MILWAUKEE 79 (-110)(1 UNIT)

OVER ASTROS 75.5 (-120) (1 UNIT)

UNDER A'S 82 (-120) (1 UNIT)

PIRATES +107 (1.25 UNITS) - Better team getting plus money. Maybe on paper one can give Cueto an advantage over Liriano but when you see that Bruce and Votto are a combined 3 for 33 against Liriano, that goes down the drain. Value!

METS +156 (1 UNIT)

MIAMI -130 (1.25 UNITS)

BOSTON -115 (1.25 UNITS)

Since I know I will be asked, units are the amount to win when betting a favorite and to lose when betting a dog.

I read somewhere that 100 people were polled on who would win the NL East and 100 chose the Nationals. They are the best team in the East but in my opinion, they are no juggernaut yet and the limp into Opening Day with Jayson Werth, Denard Span, Nate McLouth and Anthony Rendon on the DL.

Nats are getting way too much respect Opening Day.

New to the forum, but have read good things from other cappers that follow you GH. Sorry if this has been asked but I looked over twitter and these forums but couldn't find my answer.

What was record last year in MLB?

good luck to you, GH, against ya on the Cubbies over

Despite all the hoopla over their young offensive weapons, the thing I like the most about the Cubbies this season is their under the radar bullpen. That's what put me over the top with them. Also like the fact that Epstein has pressure to see them at least over .500 this year and will feel that pressure come the trade deadline.

GL to you GW! Always good to see you.

love that bullpen and i'm sad that all the hoopla kept them from being an under the radar squad, but u83 at +105 was just too much for me to pass up

love that bullpen and i'm sad that all the hoopla kept them from being an under the radar squad, but u83 at +105 was just too much for me to pass up

It will be interesting. Epstein has a lot of pressure on him now to make this team an over .500 team. They have to be "buyers" come July. You easily could be right. There's definitely still holes. GL

don't like the game over? Kendrick isn't exactly opening day material...Lucroy and co should have a decent day against him.

I do like it OVER but missed the 8. I also like the Rockies so I see value in Over 3.5.

Good Luck Game, Your right about Tanaka there's something wrong and I don't think he's makes the season and he also IMO should have had the surgery last year.

Back