PITT +115

SAN FRAN even

DETROIT -240

OVER 8.5 cleve/kc (-125)

OAKLAND -129

OVER 7 balt/seatt

****ALL PLAYS FOR 1 UNIT EACH TODAY****

GL on the action

Blood : You are doing just fine with your selections, lets just hope the time & hard work continues to pay off, it is a long season as you know. GL on ur action today & always Blood

Blood : You are doing just fine with your selections, lets just hope the time & hard work continues to pay off, it is a long season as you know. GL on ur action today & always Blood

Thank U for the words of encouragement. U know how much a bad day hurts, especially when I said up front that I didnt really like anything to start with...but I went on an played them anyhow....just pisses me off. I'll get over it :)

Hittem hard Cash

Thank U for the words of encouragement. U know how much a bad day hurts, especially when I said up front that I didnt really like anything to start with...but I went on an played them anyhow....just pisses me off. I'll get over it :)

Hittem hard Cash

We are palyers Blood, gotta take the bad with the good...only suggestion I have is when ya don't like the card & have plays to make that day just cut way back on the amounts/play. I have been there so I know your pain. Get the $$$ back today

MROB: Thanks, always nice to end a week with a solid day, now I hope to start the new week the way I finished last week :prayer. GL on the action today & always

Back