MLB Monday 4/24

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2570
4-1 last
1-0 Grand Salami - Added 8 runs to the GS did you Mr. Bookie? Do that shit again and see what fucking happens.

All x50 each

Colo/Cle over 7 1/2 - If Cle is ever going to score it will be against Gomber. Quantrill should win this, but he will allow at least a couple and that means the over is a safer bet than a Cle ML at -200.
Balt +2 1/2 -270 - Because the name Sale had a good last start all is right with him now? I'll take the hot birds +runs at home thanks despite big odds.
Toronto ML -160 - Lynn not too good so far this year. Bassitt has been though.
Miami +2 1/2 -160 - Strider pretty damn good but so is Cabrera.
NYY/Minn over 7 - Minn hammered Brito when they saw him a couple of games back. Gray pretty good but even the anemic Yankees can score if he keeps walking hitters.
Oak/Ana under 10 1/2 - Where are these high totals coming from?
KC/AZ under 11 - See above.
SF +2 1/2 -260 - Montgomery crushed in his last start. Cobb as solid as any starter in baseball so far this year. Sure, I can see why you made St Louis on the road the favorite in this one. What the serious fuck?

GL

Lol. I think Montgomery be just fine tonight but I agree cards as road favs a tad redic. I’m on cobb ov 4.5 k’s cause I think he get lot of ugly swings over the top of his change. Kinda like the Ff under 4.5. Don’t trust either teams pen but do think this be lower scoring so as always think more value w those 2.5 runs in a game I think 4-5 runs probably wins.

With you on jays also, I can’t imagine Lynn mix of fastballs gonna play well vs jays lineup.

I like o’s to win so obviously don’t hate the points. Sale still gotta prove it and balty hits lefties.

My concern w the total in minny is they did not hit well over the weekend against nats, wondering if the cold temps have something to do with that and think it gonna be cold there again tonight.

Gl

Not putting a retractable roof on that new stadium in minny was a exercise in stupidity. Do they not know it often still snowing there at the start the season? Or god forbid they make the playoffs nobody gonna want to be going there in late October!!

Bank, that Cobb over 4 1/2 is a good play. I agree the Minn over is a bit of a stretch because of both offenses. But Minn could score 7 by themselves. I agree also that building a new stadium and not putting a roof on it is stupid. Clubs say it's not traditional to play inside but the real reason is it saves several million dollars, and it is an easier sell to the city. GL

Bank, that Cobb over 4 1/2 is a good play. I agree the Minn over is a bit of a stretch because of both offenses. But Minn could score 7 by themselves. I agree also that building a new stadium and not putting a roof on it is stupid. Clubs say it's not traditional to play inside but the real reason is it saves several million dollars, and it is an easier sell to the city. GL

It just the cold that worries me there, more than the offenses. If this was a nice 70-80 degree night I’d be right there with you. I gotta assume the cold played some part in minny averaging 3 runs a game over the weekend vs nats crappy pitching.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t really like indoor baseball, I much rather be outside but when you play in crappy climates you gotta go thr retractable route like brewers did, like they have in the ungodly hot places. We all rather have outdoor baseball but nobody wants to sit outside when it 30 fuckinv degrees! Nobody wants to hit a ball when it 30 degrees! These Mfers usually hold the city hostage to get the stadiums paid for anyways so dunno why they care if it cost a few million more! Lol

Back