MLB Monday 4/13

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +5.7

6-0 yesterday

Thanks Scorcher. Welcome to the forum. GL

All for 1 unit. Except Detroit and Atlanta.

Philadelphia +160 I can see the Mets as favorites but not by this much. -130 maybe? As the folks in here are fond of saying that's good value.

Detroit -110 X4 This one I go for 4 units not 1. Ride the hot hand at a really low price and so far a much better pitcher.

Washington +110 Better pitcher in Zimmerman and Porcello really struggled in his opener. I actually watched that one in Cancun.

Atlanta -110 X2 This one will make Blood happy. Very solid Miller against Latos who is better than his 94.50 era but damn 6 hits, 2 walks and 7 earned runs and all he got was 2 outs in the first before they yanked him?

AZ/SD over 6 1/2 -110 You knew there had to be at least one total over in this mess. :) GL

gl wire...nice day yesterday....curious as to what you saw with porcello....didn't see game but thought he did ok till he gave up the 3r dinger

Health on Tigers Bullpen is bad and they could go flat after killing Tribe 3 straight.

Braves are suspect so I faed them.
Phillies are a last place cub and Mets money is looking good

GL today

Thanks Alex. GL

Thanks El Butre. GL

Thanks Scorcher. GL

Yes Blood that's how I always picture you. A happy ole man. GL :)

Thanks BJPlayer. Porcello seemed to be always searching for his command. He looked very uncomfortable the whole game and he was always going to 3 ball counts seemed like. Lot of catcher/coach conversations. GL

Agree Gabe. GL

Thanks Capping Genius. Counting on Tiger overall offense to get it done. I won't argue Atlanta but I did smile at the line "Mets money is looking good." Of course every year is different and I don't really love Philly but it just has been a long time since I have seen anyone say anything nice about the Mets. GL

thanks wire....appreciate the input...will be watching today....porcello hard to figure his whole career....was surprised at the contract

Back