MLB Monday 10/30

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2370
1-0 last

Thanks inzane. Always appreciated. GL

Thanks for the support Cash GL

Yes Wise, I know it's tomm as I am posting this on Sunday. GL

AZ ML -55/+50 - What's in a name? Not a damn thing but the books count on everyday bettors to say "WOW! Max Scherzer going against this unknown kid Pfaadt and I can get +100. He really steps up during the playoffs. I'm loading up!!!!!"

Seriously, there is no other reason than name recognition for setting these odds so low with AZ coming home. That and the fact that some expert genius is going to say Texas never loses on the road in the playoffs. Both these reasonings are laughable because although I don't respect him yet Pfaadt has proven me wrong time and again pitching brilliantly. And if you think going just 2 2/3 innings allowing 2 runs, 4 hits and 2 walks is really stepping up during the playoffs then I have some nice ocean front land to sell you in Arizona.

Scherzer has made me a ton of money in days gone by. I love the guy. He was one of the best pitchers in the game. Now read that last sentence carefully and see if you can pick out the one word that tells you what I think of him now.

GL

Funny thing is even Scherzer is telling everyone he is done. When the manager came out to take him out in the 3rd Max just gave him the ball and walked away. If you knew anything about him you would know Max, if he was right, would have kicked the shit out of the manager and refused to leave the game. Just a thought. GL

Lol. Glad to hear today is Sunday. This series is so unpredictable that I cashed out my series bet on Texas -1.5 after game 1 for a small profit. These teams aren’t playing well at home so might as well flip a coin. GL

Thanks Wise. I can sometimes tell the days of the week. After looking at the pitching matchups I am starting to think this series is a bit of a foregone conclusion. Unless the Texas bats erupt every game, I think Snakes win it. GL

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate the response. GL

Thanks Cash. I think the Snake pitching is superior now we will see if the Texas offense can keep them around against that pitching. GL

I hesitate to say this because it guarantees Texas will explode with runs tonight but that would help you anyway so I will say it. I wouldn't have bet Texas to go over 4 1/2 runs with Pfaadt going but now I have said that you should be golden. GL

I think the AZ player getting thrown out home in this game saved Maxs ass. This was a stupid decision by the runner and in short series a single play like this can turn a series .

Back