YTD +2420
1-0 last

Thanks Cash. Always appreciate your post. GL

BETMGM parlay:

Philly +2 1/2 -500
Hou +2 1/2 -300

-80/+50

Games:

- Philly got to Kelley for 4 runs last time. 3 of those were HR's and that ain't good. Nola just keeps going long and solid. Not like him at all so maybe they should check him for being an imposter. You know like they do with racehorses before every race to make sure it's really the horse listed and not some mysterious "dark horse". One of the umps should look inside Nola's bottom lip to see if the tattoo numbers match those of Nola. Just a thought.

- On the surface having Scherzer go for you in a pressure 7th and deciding game would be a good thing. But that was then, and this is now. Did I mention the Astros have hammered Max for 12 runs on 4 HR's in just 7 innings and that was the last TWO times they have seen him. And anyone that says he will step up because it's game 7 haven't been paying attention to anything I have said all year. And even if Max does happen to show up Javier has been damn near unhittable.

If you can't get the +2 1/2 runs, I don't think you will get hurt too badly if you take Philly ML -180 and Hou ML -120. But go find a book that allows those +2 1/2 runs. Make you a whole lot more money in the coming seasons. GL

-

GL today Wire

Game 7s are such craps shoots I won't be surprised if Max goes 7 innings or less than 3. Basically a piss into the wind trying to cap that one!

I can’t believe Sherzer is pitching game 7. He’s not even close to who he used to be. Pretty sizable mismatch for a game 7. GL

Another option is betting in game +2.5 , often at cheaper prices depending on how 1st inning or 2 goes. That’s what I’m doing because site not offering +2.5 before the game like they did in regular season. But it’s available in game for some reason

I agree on game 7's KJ. They use everyone. I can't believe there will be another layoff. GL

Thanks Steed. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Inzane. GL

I agree Wise but many will bet name only. GL

That is weird they offer in game but not before Cash. GL

Back