Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +158.1

MLB 0-2
NFL 5-1

Thanks for the responses yesterday. GL
Good thing I bet more than baseball yesterday. :rofl:

Cle/Tor over 8 -140 (5 units)

Teams seem to have scored tons of runs in Toronto all year. Will try the over with these two.

Apparently Kershaw is back to his form. Lucky for the Cubs they can only see him once more with full rest. And I know it was only one game but why do I have this flashback of Maddon led TB teams that romped and stomped their way to the playoffs every year only to choke in the playoffs. But God wouldn't do that to Cubs fans this year........ Naw. God wouldn't do that. GL

On a side note I have a silly question, how did you guys get the team bloodhound put in your avitar? I've been trying to get a pic in there for years and I can't figure it out.

Wise, I went to the help forum and asked for help. B.A.R took mercy on an old man and did it for me. Looks like they did it for you as well. GL

Thanks D8. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Metallica. GL

YTD +158.1

MLB 0-2
NFL 5-1

Thanks for the responses yesterday. GL
Good thing I bet more than baseball yesterday. :rofl:

Cle/Tor over 8 -140 (5 units)

Teams seem to have scored tons of runs in Toronto all year. Will try the over with these two.

Apparently Kershaw is back to his form. Lucky for the Cubs they can only see him once more with full rest. And I know it was only one game but why do I have this flashback of Maddon led TB teams that romped and stomped their way to the playoffs every year only to choke in the playoffs. But God wouldn't do that to Cubs fans this year........ Naw. God wouldn't do that. GL

I don't get why Madden has been placed on such a pedistol, has he ever won anything?? He comes to the Cubs & they stack the roster with players.... isn't he suppose to win? Just don't get why everyone thinks he's the greatest, am I missing something?

Yeah Cash. He's solid as a coach but not sure why he can't close. He sure has had the talent. Maybe this will be his year. But then again I don't understand how Harbaugh up in blue country gets all this awe this year. Have to beat Ohio State before they make him a god. But hype is just hype until you do. Maybe this is his year also. GL

Harbaugh will find a way to screw it up just like he did when he handed his brother the Super Bowl. He is a very solid college coach but while in the pros he found ways to lose with better team than his opponent.

Will Madden be thought less of if Cubs don't win it all?? He was basically handed a stacked team by Theo

Back