MLB Monday 10/14

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +185
No result last but still have Cle/NYY over 5 to complete a parlay today.

Thanks Inzane, Cash, and B.A.R. for the responses and positives. I appreciate it. GL

Mets would have been better off keeping Peterson in there when the score was 6-0 to take one for the team and save the bullpen. But instead, they wasted 5 pitchers in a 9-0 shellacking. Good job now you have put all the pressure in the world on Manea to go at minimum 6 great innings because anything less and you have just about exhausted your bullpen for the series and it's only game #2. Seriously, always a superb idea to throw out a "starter" so you can stress your bullpen early. Nice. But lucky for the Mets LA doesn't have much of an offense so using the pen early in this series won't be a problem.

Cle turns to Cobb in game #1 against the Yanks and although he has been somewhat solid, he doesn't seem to go many innings. I would say he has a chance to be solid but the Yankees have a few hitters themselves so I expect them to get to him. NY goes with Rodon who has had a decent year, but KC knocked him around pretty good in his last not finishing 4 innings while giving up 7 hits and 4 runs. Cle offense is better than KC's so it could get ugly tonight.

If I had to pick a side today, I would go with LA at a very good home odds of -140. I would probably skip the Cle side and buy off 1/2 run to go over 7 there. But I am adding a new parlay from BetMGM which should look vaguely familiar to you.

Mets/LA over 5 -700
Cle/NYY over 5 -500

-50/+70

GL

Back