Marlins/Nats over 9 +105

Rockies -126

Tigers -112

Chicago RL +125

Toronto RL +105

Houston/L.A. under 8.5 -120

Cinci/Pitt over 9 -120

Good luck guys...........:shake:

Glad to see you posting plays and posting here more often, you should do it everyday

speaking of which, for some reason my thread is getting a lot of hype on covers, more then my threads as Ebaylor ever did :36_11_6:

I will Alex........:shake:

Cap, you gave me a little extra nudge that I needed on Toronto......:shake:

Thanks Looldeng....:shake:

Sup boys

Ill tail the Toronto and Chisox RL's...

Got your mail Cap Ill shoot you something tonight bro.

Alex:shake:
Cap:shake:
Hops :shake:

Hey Tide. Thanks, but yeah, put it in quite awhile ago.

Did you just get a great number, or ydid you notice a lot of late under action/movement on it.

Oh well tide, that over tanked anyway......Just waiting on Toronto RL ,and Rockies (SD just threw up a 3 spot top 9, so that ain't looking too goo, but Tor holds on it'll be a modestly positive day.........

Oh well.........

5-3 for the night .......(+1.89 units)

9-6 posted so far.......(+4.15 units)

Sorry I started this so late in the year...Been a little hectic w/travel and stuff. Will try to keep it up. I play everything I post btw..........:shake:

..........needed some help in the 9th one way or another on a few games....LMAO at SD breaking it off in the Rockies arse for 7 runs top 9th. If I'm going to get hammered on a play, that's how I want it to happen...:whip:) :36_11_6:

Hope everyone had a decent night.........:cheers:

Cap, at least we held on to that Toronto RL play. As close as it was, the RL was mosta assuredly the way to go on it. Couldn't lay that much chalk for the Jays playing way the hell out there against a pitcher that rarely throws over 67 mph...........:shake:

:cheers:

Good hit man. I actually didnt even end up playing it, was tossing around all those thoguhts last night then figured id wait for some line movement today and sleep on it.

Decided today I just could not pull the trigger on a RL for toronto, as everytime I take them on it they seem to win but by one, even expecting a big performance from halladay just couldnt do it. was glad he came through for you :tiphat:

played chisox RL instead. so it worked out ok, i dont think i would have been able to stomach sweating that game out lol toronto stranding too many on base.

good work tonight man keep it up :cheers:

Thanks a lot Cap. I appreciate it....:shake:

That White Sox got a little dicey with the Tribe getting 3 in the top of the ninth also....

I was pretty nervous about seattle getting a run and preventing that 2-0 shutout...

Good when these this work out in our favor, eh?

Talk at you tomorrow Cap.......:cheers:

Back