MLB June 30th Discussion - Epic Yanks/Sox series continues!

Detroit:
  • DET are 1-10 in their last 11 overall.
  • DET are 1-7 in their last 8 games on astroturf.
  • DET are 8-4 in their last 12 Sat. games.
  • Under is 12-4 in DET last 16 road games.
Toronto:
  • TOR are 9-1 in their last 10 home games.
  • TOR are 6-2 in their last 8 games as a favorite.
  • TOR are 3-8 in their last 11 Sat. games.
Head to Head:
  • DET are 2-11 in the last 13 meetings in Toronto.
  • Under is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings in Toronto.

Currently expect Verlander to have a very bad game. Considering Tanpa first half and first half over. Baker is a homer ump home dogs 4-0 with him. Verlander about a 7.50 with him. Normally could overcome this. Today I do not see it
On the 19th 122 pitches. On the 25th 112 because of the idiot manager. On the 25th massive stress. constant danger. First half is debateable but Houston has seen Stanek a lot recently but even so think he gets and keeps a lead through the first 5. Thoughts. Skip the first 5 over or play it?

Currently expect Verlander to have a very bad game. Considering Tanpa first half and first half over. Baker is a homer ump home dogs 4-0 with him. Verlander about a 7.50 with him. Normally could overcome this. Today I do not see it
On the 19th 122 pitches. On the 25th 112 because of the idiot manager. On the 25th massive stress. constant danger. First half is debateable but Houston has seen Stanek a lot recently but even so think he gets and keeps a lead through the first 5. Thoughts. Skip the first 5 over or play it?

Tampa team totals interesting....1.5 +120 and 2.5 for the game

I am not sure who follows Stanek. Anyone know because he will normally about 2 innings I believe

Have tried to look at Miami starter. Seen no useful info. No daytime pitching stats? Normally would be a good spot for Degrom very good on 6 good history
with ump. Does anyone know anything about him?

Have tried to look at Miami starter. Seen no useful info. No daytime pitching stats? Normally would be a good spot for Degrom very good on 6 good history
with ump. Does anyone know anything about him?

Lopez will be recalled from Triple-A New Orleans to make his major-league debut after pitching at two levels of the minor leagues this season. The 22-year-old Venezuelan was 1-2 with a microscopic 0.62 ERA in eight starts at Double-A Jacksonville, striking out 51 against only eight walks over 43 2/3 innings. Lopez made four starts for New Orleans, posting a 1-1 mark with a 3.38 ERA.

View attachment 33073

Taking a leap of faith that cards offense will actually score some runs vs a pitcher they havnt seen and not a ton of mlb film on yet... normally i don’t trust cards to score runs in these spots (see under on wed vs tribe rookie) but I think this kid Max Freid sets up well for us. While cards numbers are down again vs lhp they still a lineup that is stacked w righties of which several hit southpaws well. Freid basically fastball/sinker and curve so shouldn’t be a lot of surprises. He walking 5.7 guys per 9 and allowing 2.45 bombs per 9 which plays right into cards hands. His hard contact rate is incredibly high and he sporting maybe the lowest soft contact rate I’ve ever seen!!!

I believe cards offense will wake up and score some runs today. They gonna have to if they want any chance to win as weaver has not pitched well this season. Luke doesn’t have a quality start all month and only 3 or so all season. This month he hasn’t been able to go more than 5.1 innings in any start and has allowed 4 runs in 3 of his 5 starts. This will be the best offense he will have faced in this stretch so I just don’t see him being able to navigate his way thru this braves lineup without getting dinged up.

Imo both teams will score 4 minimum in this one so I’m on gm ov 9 ev and 1st 5 over 5ev.

Prefer 2nd half over...

Braves typically score late and their bullpen is in shambles currently...

With you on FG over

Prefer 2nd half over...

Braves typically score late and their bullpen is in shambles currently...

With you on FG over

Cards pen been so much stronger lately I wasn’t sure and reason I split between 1st 5 and game. Could def see braves with the early runs and cards get theirs later. Gl

Hell yea. Wheels fell off for weaver just in time to cash the 1st 5!! Woot!!

Be nice if cards could have contributed but fuck them! Lol

Sign me up for over 7.5 +105 in San Diego. Who are these 2 pitchers to be having a 7 total hung? This not exactly Kershaw vs degrom here!!

Back