MLB June 26th Discussion - YANKEES UNDER TRAIN ROLLS ON!

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
18-2 last 20 and 22-5 last month

7cc7e1bc-73d2-45db-9e9d-79876c5450e8.png

Today board...one early
View attachment 33003

Washington:
  • Under is 13-3 in WAS last 16 Tue. games.
  • Under is 21-6 in WAS last 27 interleague games.
  • WAS are 2-6 in their last 8 interleague games.
Tampa Bay:
  • TB are 1-7 in their last 8 interleague games.
  • Under is 9-2 in TB last 11 games as an underdog.
  • Under is 10-3 in TB last 13 overall.
Surprising the total is staying so low as 63% on over...like under but probably not @7
Home dogs over 120 on 4 game win streak lose 73% of the time for a 21% ROI on the fade- Rays fit, Nats the play ;)
streak = 4 and HD and season > 2005 and line > 120
SU: 27-73 (-2.12, 27.0%) avg line: 141.9 / -153.3 on / against: -$3,493 / +$3,206 ROI: -34.9% / +21.0%
RL: 39-51 (-0.48, 43.3%) avg line: -120.3 / 108.7 on / against: -$2,241 / +$1,696 ROI: -20.4% / +18.2%

Couple losers have lost 12 of last 13 combined...NYM 7 straight losses

Pittsburgh:
  • PIT are 3-10 in Kuhls last 13 road starts.
NY Mets:
  • NYM are 1-8 in their last 9 games as a favorite.
  • Under is 10-2 in NYM last 12 games as a favorite.
  • NYM are 6-21 in their last 27 home games.
Head to Head:
  • Over is 7-1-1 in the last 9 meetings.
  • PIT are 14-6 in the last 20 meetings.
View attachment 33008View attachment 33009

Matz at home at night hasn't been that sharp compared to his overall numbers
View attachment 33007

View attachment 33006

Last edited:
Royals are playing some good ball of late (won 2 of last 4 LOL) Peralta should have no problem mowing them down tonight b/c they don't take walks even if he doesn't have his control. Junis has not looked good lately.

Morton has limited bad history with ump
I think he could work out of it, His last start he was simply splendid
Paxton is on 4 again his worst rest
Kuhl is bad on 5 days but is on 4 today but still stinks at night and has limited but terrible history with Mets
Matz has roblems but tiny compared to his.
Severino is back on best rest but lost at home with this ump starting

Morton has limited bad history with ump
I think he could work out of it, His last start he was simply splendid
Paxton is on 4 again his worst rest
Kuhl is bad on 5 days but is on 4 today but still stinks at night and has limited but terrible history with Mets
Matz has roblems but tiny compared to his.
Severino is back on best rest but lost at home with this ump starting

Keep us updated on what you play.

Eovaldi pitched his ASS off. I hate losing, but when you lose to a performance like this, you just move on. No way to predict it. Rays are definitely HOTT and they have the stros coming in for 4 on Thursday, so that should be intresting

View attachment 33015

I will not be around at 7. I expect to be betting over in SF and possibly Colorado
Holland is in a terrible spot
Worst rest 5 days
Very bad at night.
Colorado has mauled him
Colorado is 7-3 off a day off
Check on the ump

Should have shown Washington numbers. Max is running dry Did his best but his numbers were not too good

I am very likely to play Atlanta. Major homer ump, 8-4 Day of week. Sanchez is about 3.30 ERA on 5. Very good history vs Reds.
Harvey about a 7 ERA on 4. Not trying to be evasive just usually bet light looking at lineups
Some interest in Arizona 9-3 day of week and Godley has been pitching well
Lean to just avoiding Houston. That is probably wrong but that was such a joke of management is hard for me to take. In terms of keeping Houston going Verlander is Key. Not making winning that game a major priority is amazing and his in game decisions were pretty stupid. He had a rested top pen and he sent Verlander out around a 100 pitches and then replaced him with one of their worst relievers. Off to study

Some problems with Arizona, Godley is on his career worst 4 days rest which is not terrible but not good and Miami has won as a dog 3 in a row which should pep them up.
Boston is starting to interest me. The Angels road game has largely evaporated and the injuries are massive.
Opinons on Lamb?

Half unit bet on Houston over. Dislike total plays when I do not have much insight into a pitcher but Houston bats should be seriously moving and Adrian is still the ump

Hits and walks were there. Not upset with him the team is a major drag.
Bettis this year on 5 6.31. Not necessarily accurate because he pitches better outside Colorado but very encouraging to the over.
Just almost have to play Boston with Angel slide, 14 injuries and the day off

Segal is hard in Boston. Price has good history but Segas is not chalky
Average RL

too Conservative . I wanted to play Detroit and did not and I wanted to lay 2.5 and did not with Boston I am going to do something with Milwaukee. Big home ump and last 2 years Junis is 1-4 with a ERA 6.75 in June still thinking how to bet it Gl

No real idea on side in SF.
Bettis short sample 7.50 with ump
Holland short same 1.40 I think. Ump seems to like the over and I may owe Colorado a bet but just passing and hoping the total comes in

Thinking about over in Cleveland and other things but signing off GL

Think that long delay clearly effected kluber as he was leaving a lot of pitches up in the zone. Despite that I’m still impressed w cards offense all a sudden playing some good ball, more than the runs just been taking a better approach and not just swinging for the fences every pitch. I thought clevinger was gonna mow them down on Monday but wasn’t really the case.

That said I like the under 8.5 (will prob sell it down to 8 or even 7.5) a great deal on wed. Flarherty is in really good form, 26 k’s and only 2 runs allowed his last 3. I think cards must have a very good scouting report on tribe as I don’t believe tribe have one extra base hit in this series (think they rank fairly high in that category on the season). The pen continues to perform well plus hicks and Norris both got the day off tonight so could very well be flarherty handing off straight to hicks (unless we need a lefty for a out or 2).. Other side despite the offense appearing to come around I don’t expect they have a whole lot of success vs this Bieber kid, not only does he appear to have pretty good stuff we havnt seen him and there not that much of a book out on him yet, cards have always struggled vs pitchers they havnt seen and there not a lot of mlb film on. Like Monday I feel like this another one 4 runs absolutely wins it.

Back