MLB June 23rd Discussion - Kershaw Returns!

Normally we would be salivating at chance at Kershaw -116 vs a team 11 games under 500 :confused3:

sounds like he'll go 4-5 with Ferguson behind him

Yeah, fairly strange he's coming back without a rehab start, he did throw a simulated game Monday 3 inn and supposedly looked very good. He will be limited to around 60 pitches today

Baltimore on Saturday 1-12 Atlanta 7-5
Possibly in the Twilight zone but betting Atlanta

Good point. Teheran is still playing in the day on 5. Bundy still has a horrible record on 5 and Baltimore is still 1-12 on Saturday. ML and RL
Bet over 7.5 in Pitt. New visit from the Twilight Zone.

Good point. Teheran is still playing in the day on 5. Bundy still has a horrible record on 5 and Baltimore is still 1-12 on Saturday. ML and RL

what day is BAL any good?

Well in my run differential strategy 2 teams covered and 4 did not, cubs,yanks and stros did not cover any of the ml,rl,or tt(o), braves covered tt(o) only....choke choke.....so I will be looking at these teams today and will be back with my thoughts.7wins 11 losses + the juice

Torres the ump in Colorado is a major over ump. He also seems to like Miami and the Miami starter and does not like home teams?

waiting on lineups but sox have clear advantage today in pitching matchup.....sox hit leake and seatt does not hit erod....hesitation due to erod due for a loss and seatt as a team due for a win....lineup will determine play i think but lean sox right now

gonna bet on these rangers until they lose 2 in a row. Andrus is the heart of the team and gives them swag

Over in Pitt makes a lot of sense. Looking at maybe selling the half run to get plus money on over 8.

SF pitcher got best catcher Hundley
Opposite Lyles got his worse has bad history SF half unit play over 1 unit play with major over unit neither of these pitchers is good but these spots where a team gets snapped off at the last minute usually they come back and get back to 500

Over in laa tempting. Would like to get behind jays as Stromen has had good success here but his rehab start was not good. Been trying to fade this kid pitching for halos in some form or fashion every start lately as his surface stats continue to climb closer to his unimpressive peripherals.

never made a be. It had started

wouldn't have mattered, Lyles didn't start

Teheran is really getting to me

hitting 92 today, but still gave up a Trumbo GS in the 1st. Can't figure him out

Over in laa tempting. Would like to get behind jays as Stromen has had good success here but his rehab start was not good. Been trying to fade this kid pitching for halos in some form or fashion every start lately as his surface stats continue to climb closer to his unimpressive peripherals.

i wouldn't rely on rehab starts too much

wouldn't have mattered, Lyles didn't start

hitting 92 today, but still gave up a Trumbo GS in the 1st. Can't figure him out

i wouldn't rely on rehab starts too much

I don’t generally, it just when we talking about a guy that had issues with walks before hitting the dl (as in worst walk rate of career) then proceeds to walk a bunch in a minor league rehab start it doesn’t give me a lot of confidence it gonna be much better here.

Hope Baseball ref is right. they show Kennedy with Welke 13 innings 4.13 ERA. Looking at Covers they seem very good friends

Didn’t realize there were gonna be delays in Pitt. Hopefully it gets greinke off his game or out of game!

Not even weather can slow greinke down today, shit. Zona doing everything we need them to for this over, pirates gonna have to give us something!

Back