MLB June 21st Discussion ~ NYY to Start Another Under Steak?

NY Yankees:
  • Under is 7-1-1 in NYY last 9 Thu. games.
  • Under is 7-1-1 in NYY last 9 home games.
  • Under is 14-1 in NYY last 15 games overall
  • Under is 16-4-1 in NYY last 21 games as a favorite.
Head to Head:
  • SEA is 6-18 in the last 24 meetings.
  • Under is 28-11-3 in the last 42 meetings.

NY Mets:
  • Over is 20-7-4 in NYM last 31 Thu. games.
  • NYM are 5-11 in their last 16 road games.
  • NYM are 17-35 in their last 52 overall.
Colorado:
  • Over is 10-1-1 in COL last 12 home games.
  • COL are 2-8 in their last 10 home games.
Head to Head:
  • NYM are 2-7 in the last 9 meetings in Colorado.
  • Over is 10-4 in the last 14 meetings.

I doubt there will be extended under streaks. Think they will be pumping up with PEDs like everyone else

I doubt there will be extended under streaks. Think they will be pumping up with PEDs like everyone else

Yeah you probably right, big surprise they had 14 straight. They do have very good pitching and an offense that for whatever reason can go into slumps

yanks have a bunch of free swingers and a desire within them to jack homers....that will lead to games where they have difficult scoring

sox are in their biggest slump of the year.....but they are so good offensively that it's hard to say when they will break out...they have been horrendous with men in scoring position, hopefully they get to gibby today

Tailed these two based on other comments here as well as Freeland‘s dominance of Mets and their inept offense
  1. 901 New York Mets* Under 2½ +100 vs Colorado Rockies for 1st 5 Innings

2. 901 New York Mets/Colorado Rockies* Under 6 +105 1st 5 innings

Max has good history with the ump but there is no way that the spread today in that game can be justified. May just hit Baltimore plus 2.5

They want 45 cents. If you took 2.5 at Washington with Max you would have lost 1 game this season

There should be real chances at over in the Pitt game. I like Kuhl but not on 5 or at night. Poor splits. Skaggs if he gets Briceno catching would be excellent.
Cubs play sucks but probably wins. Cubs 11-1 away on Thursday but Hendricks is scary

Back