A' S 26-16-2 61.9%
JAYS 22-14-4 61.1%
FISH 27-19 58.7% (12-6 since Jun 1)

Unders
PADS 29-14-4 67.4% (14-6-2 since Jun 1)
NATS 28-14-1 66.7% (10-4 since Jun 1)

TIGS 29-15 65.9% (12-5 since Jun 1)

UNDERS seem to carry much better :haveanidea:

good stuff pickem.....that nats under trend may be in for some regression....looking at their o stats they have a lot of players that have decent ba and obp...it actually does not translate to the amount of runs they have been scoring and i suspect that they will start scoring a few more....they must be leaving a lot of men on base

Really looking forward to cards young bad ass pitching against San Fran’s veteran bad ass! Had to take cards ml but think it could def go either way just feel value lies w the dog here.

looking at wash over 9....tanner has the look of a guy that could be done and richards has been barely servicable....wash lineup has to break out sometime and they seem ton own miami...any thought.....line has moved in wash favor which is perplexing given roarke current form

looking at wash over 9....tanner has the look of a guy that could be done and richards has been barely servicable....wash lineup has to break out sometime and they seem ton own miami...any thought.....line has moved in wash favor which is perplexing given roarke current form
Washington owns Miami... just that simple

Not perplexing. Its stupid recency bias. Wash just destroyed them last night.

I wonder what Wash‘s avg runs scored is in game after scoring double digit runs. Maybe some letdown here. Plus Roark is garbage. Line movement has zero predictive value, Wash super public. Could be another Sunday afternoon crapper for them. But i haven‘t looked into Miami‘s pitcher

Really looking forward to cards young bad ass pitching against San Fran’s veteran bad ass! Had to take cards ml but think it could def go either way just feel value lies w the dog here.

Why not 1h rl so you win with tie?

Thanks for the stats! Having me second guess my under in yanks. However, it did drop a half run with over 70% taking the over. Still might not be able to get off of it

I am much better with time, Not here. Just want simple. Toronto might be playable 9-4 on Sunday but it takes so much time to think about it

I dont think I am gonna be able to get off Texas today. They have been 2 hot to drop 3 in a row. That yanks game is just making me go all over the place. First was on yanks, then keep questioning German too much. Like the under, but I think if Toronto wins, over will hit no problems. Feel like I am still on the under though with watching the way the line dropped from 9.5 to 9 with over 70% on the over

Back