MLB Home Teams System 4.26.07

mantorras77

YTD: 13-5 +5.03 UNITS (ML)
YTD: 10-8 +2.02 UNITS (RL >150)

Cleveland -151 (Loe/Byrd)
LA Angels -191 (Seo/Colon)
Philadelphia -238 (Hill/Hamels)

* All selections are wagering to win 1 unit unless otherwise noted.

* All selections are to wager on "Listed Pitchers"

* If you can't stomach the juice then play the Run-Line, although I have
no record of how successful the Run-Line is but I will track it this year.

Good luck all today.

For the RL tracking, is that assuming that the RL was played to win 1 unit or risk 1 unit (if it was plus money)?

Cleveland -151 (Loe/Byrd) - WON
LA Angels -191 (Seo/Colon)
Philadelphia -238 (Hill/Hamels)

C'mon Phillies and Halos!

Yo mantorras, I think you didn't understand my question. Is the record you're tracking for RL still played to win 1 unit? I've been playing RL's for this system and risking 1 unit when its plus money not to win 1 unit.

Yo mantorras, I think you didn't understand my question. Is the record you're tracking for RL still played to win 1 unit? I've been playing RL's for this system and risking 1 unit when its plus money not to win 1 unit.

it looks like he answered both of your questions with 1 answer.... YES!

RL is played to win 1 unit.... but if it is plus money it is risking 1 unit to win whatever....

it looks like he answered both of your questions with 1 answer.... YES!

RL is played to win 1 unit.... but if it is plus money it is risking 1 unit to win whatever....

Exactly Mogo...thanks!

Alby...risk to win 1 unit on a FAV and risk 1 unit to win whatever on DOGS

RL players today profited while ML players took a small loss.

Cleveland -151 (Loe/Byrd) - WON
LA Angels -191 (Seo/Colon) - WON (Unless TB has a miracle comeback)
Philadelphia -238 (Hill/Hamels) - LOST

Exactly Mogo...thanks!

Alby...risk to win 1 unit on a FAV and risk 1 unit to win whatever on DOGS

RL players today profited while ML players took a small loss.
Thats what I thought and its what I've been doing however I thought your total units for RL tracking seemed to be low compared to what I've got. No big deal though.

Thats what I thought and its what I've been doing however I thought your total units for RL tracking seemed to be low compared to what I've got. No big deal though.

Well you might of gotten better odds than what I got. I use odds that I track on the side based on the time of when I post the selections. Also, I track the RL games with ML games mixed in as well. So I track them as if the ML was under -150 and then use RL for all games over -150. Hope that makes sense. As long as you're still profiting then thats all that matters.

I have another system that I developed last year and it had success and so far this year its been good. If it's success continues than I will start posting those selections as well sarting in May.

:cheers:

Back