MLB Futures

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Kansas City Royals +15000 to win the 2009 World Series

Have a good season.

ya nice bet Hunt, it would be awesome if they won it.

My uncle got me a KC hat for Christmas, so I've been rockin that for awhile.

On the same wager at worse odds. Was at +7500 when I bet it before the season. I also have KC to win the AL, the AL Central, and over 76 wins. This team is for real. Think they have a great shot to win the division.

honestly i was hating on them before the season but i think the tigs overtake the royals. hitting hasn't even come close to coming around..but at those odds i would kill to have that kc wager

Tigers are a great team..no homer...

Great starting pitching, timely hitting and small ball been keys so far. Left side of field defense has done wonders. If Magglio gets going, look out.

Tigers are a great team..no homer...

Great starting pitching, timely hitting and small ball been keys so far. Left side of field defense has done wonders. If Magglio gets going, look out.

very pleasantly surprised with the pitching.. thought it was possible but didn't expect it.. and i definitely think its the real deal. willis pitches wednesday and if he can be an asset to the staff watch out. maggs will get it going. guillen should turn it up and granderson looks like hes coming back to form. i dont understand leyland batting him 5 a couple times, i think he's much better suited at the 3 but leylands a crackhead and hopefully one of the other coaches points it out. granderson = sizemore = #3 hitter. thats the equation

very pleasantly surprised with the pitching.. thought it was possible but didn't expect it.. and i definitely think its the real deal. willis pitches wednesday and if he can be an asset to the staff watch out. maggs will get it going. guillen should turn it up and granderson looks like hes coming back to form. i dont understand leyland batting him 5 a couple times, i think he's much better suited at the 3 but leylands a crackhead and hopefully one of the other coaches points it out. granderson = sizemore = #3 hitter. thats the equation

I agree with pitching, I felt same way. If they get a lefty like Willis in the starting rotation and he does well..plus Bonderman...wow. Jackson has been great and Verlander has a nice little streak going.

Maggs, looks a little slow on the bat speed to me, hope he is OK. Guillen is just too injury prone but awesome in the batters box when healthy.

I actually think Leyland has done a great job so far, he has made all the right moves. I don't agree with some of his pitching changes and stuff but it hasn't been that bad. Grandy is batting 5 at times becasue he is the only source of power behind Cabrera, they need someone to protect Cabrera..I would love a big left handed bat...go get Barry Bonds for the rest of season lol.

I actually think Leyland has done a great job so far, he has made all the right moves. I don't agree with some of his pitching changes and stuff but it hasn't been that bad. Grandy is batting 5 at times becasue he is the only source of power behind Cabrera, they need someone to protect Cabrera..I would love a big left handed bat...go get Barry Bonds for the rest of season lol.

i mean they had larish today.. hes got a power bat. id rather have granderson 3 miggy 4 larish 5 if ordonez is gonna sit. i know larish isn't "as feared" as grandy but larish still has a pretty live bat. im also a little extra critical of leyland because of his managing the past two years. i think overall he has been better this year, especially with his small ball aspects. i'd like to see anderson playing more, he brings a lot of elements to the team to allow them to do a lot of different things in different situations because of his speed. overall though i'm very impressed with this team, more so than the 2006 world series team, especially given the fact we have willis, bonderman, and thames who have yet to be utilized. should be a very interesting/entertaining season.

I take it youa ren't selling this ticket at face value huntdog ????? if you are , send me a pm.

For kc to not have a shot at the playoffs it will take a pitching injury to their starting staff. The bullpen looks like one of the best in the entire majors....

and if they do stay healthy and make the playoffs , they are one tough out when they throw out ...

greinke
meche
davies
bannister

and have guys like hochevar and ponson available for long relief.

The other thing to consider witht his particular bet is that the royals have not contended in awhile so when they are in the race near the all-star break/trade deadline , they will almost assuredly pick up a nice batting addition to the team. Not saying that this team should win the world series but at the price you got going on that ticket , it has to look like one of the better EV bets going.

i mean they had larish today.. hes got a power bat. id rather have granderson 3 miggy 4 larish 5 if ordonez is gonna sit. i know larish isn't "as feared" as grandy but larish still has a pretty live bat. im also a little extra critical of leyland because of his managing the past two years. i think overall he has been better this year, especially with his small ball aspects. i'd like to see anderson playing more, he brings a lot of elements to the team to allow them to do a lot of different things in different situations because of his speed. overall though i'm very impressed with this team, more so than the 2006 world series team, especially given the fact we have willis, bonderman, and thames who have yet to be utilized. should be a very interesting/entertaining season.

Definitely bro, should be a good one. I love the Anderson pick up..nice to have speed..we had none in 06.

I take it youa ren't selling this ticket at face value huntdog ????? if you are , send me a pm.

For kc to not have a shot at the playoffs it will take a pitching injury to their starting staff. The bullpen looks like one of the best in the entire majors....

and if they do stay healthy and make the playoffs , they are one tough out when they throw out ...

greinke
meche
davies
bannister

and have guys like hochevar and ponson available for long relief.

The other thing to consider witht his particular bet is that the royals have not contended in awhile so when they are in the race near the all-star break/trade deadline , they will almost assuredly pick up a nice batting addition to the team. Not saying that this team should win the world series but at the price you got going on that ticket , it has to look like one of the better EV bets going.

I love the pitching there man...Tigers and Royals will be neck and neck I think...KC has a better pen though.

Good point about them not contending for a while..

I knew they would be on the upswing..I liked how they have improved little by little each season and having a healhty Grienke and meche did it for me..I don;t really look at hitting when I make futures, It's always PITCHING for me.

Back