OAK o75.5
TEX u83.5
SEA u82.5
MIA o78.5
ATL o65.5
CIN o70.5
STL u87.5

Regular season wins handicap: Miami +14 22/1, Cinicinnati +23 22/1

I realize you are playing a price on the division futures, but hard to see the Marlins jumping 2 teams that should win 85+.

+1 with Cane. Nats and Mets play Phillies and Braves about 36 times with pitching staffs plenty good enough to get to the WS.

Unless you think the Nats and Mets are falling off a cliff, I also don't get how both the Marlins and Atlanta can make their over number.

the mets were basically a 500 team last year until the trade deadline. I wouldn't be shocked at all if they finished there this year.

Completely different lineup this year compared to last year. They were running out John Mayberry Jr. as the cleanup hitter. Health on mets finishing 500. Maybe the Cubs can actually win a postseason game this year

Looking at different books and projection systems the A.L. is really bunched up this year. Seen many having a spread of like 76/77 to 87/88 more or less W/L's. Fangraphs has 12 of the 15 teams in the 80's with win total.....

The Mets are good, but that defense is trash and how much will it affect their pitching staff? Cespedes in center field is a bad idea, imo. Also, I don't think I'm a big fan of the bullpen either. I didn't make a play, but I lean under.

i think the biggest factor will be does their rotation stay healthy. degrom velo been down this spring. they say it's not a concern, but everyone says that. harvey's had some issues - doesn't sound pitching related so hopefully he's good. matz has thrown 140 of 150 innings the last two years, so we'll see how he holds up. Fatolo will prob be there all year. Noah seems like a horse.

Back