MLB Friday

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
Cubs -155 three units
Cubs -1.5 +120 two units

SF/Cubs UNDER 11 -105 two units

Cain is a flyball pitcher who will struggle with the wind blowing out. Marquis doesn't have to be Cy Young against these guys to get a win, plus he's a groundball guy.

This number is inflated. No Fukudome in the lineup and weak SF offense.

Good luck

Health on the total...bad health if you hit
icon12.gif

INteresting. 45 minutes ago MLB.com reported wind blowing out to right at 12 mph at Wrigley. Now its blowing in at 12 mph.....

INteresting. 45 minutes ago MLB.com reported wind blowing out to right at 12 mph at Wrigley. Now its blowing in at 12 mph.....

Easy explanation. I made my wager on the over at approximately 1:15 p.m. CST, and God hates me.

See? Easy.

That wind at Wrigley is a bitch. I was there for the Cubs White Sox games a few weeks ago and it really swirls from all directions throughout the course of the game......

Zona/Philly UNDER 9 even four units

Low humidity, Phils lineup that is hittting horribly vs. lefties, and Gorman.

That's all I need. I love this play.. And the price

That wind at Wrigley is a bitch. I was there for the Cubs White Sox games a few weeks ago and it really swirls from all directions throughout the course of the game......

So why even consider it a factor when making total wagers?

It doesn't always switch directions so drastically, its just something you have to deal with. The point of my note deals with the size of a wager based on wind. You never know when that shit is going to change direction quickly in CHI. So don't go bananas based on a wind play.

TB/CLE OVER 7.5 +100 two units

Gotta run guys. I'll be all over the OVER in Balt unless there's an UNDER guy behind the dish.

Good luck tonight....

Peavy at home vs. ATL offense on the road. I'll pay the extra dime:

UNDER 7 -120 four units

Last edited:
Back