MLB FRiday

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
Hey fellas. Don't have any time to discuss today. Lost two units yesterday.

15-16 for -4.09 units

Two early plays

SF/MIL OVER 8.5 -105 two units

Brewers CRUSH lefties at home. Considered a play on the runline, but not much info on this kid from SF

CHI/DET OVER 9 -125 two units

Offense yes - overrated pitchers. Hate to lay -125 on a total but I just did.

BOL scdoggy, on the over. guess you are with bookmaker because of the ridiculous juice. i paid the same

One big play for today

I don't know what it is but something's drawing me to Zona's games.... See if I can get them right today

ARI/COL UNDER 10 -115 two units
ARI -103 three units
ARI -1.5 +170 one unit

Zona got blanked by Redman last year yet they fare pretty willl vs. lefties on the road (some support for the under) but don't score much.

15-9 away vs. lefties yet scored only 4.4 runs per game.
Wind blowing in at Coors - Thanks Shortline!

But guess which team has cost home Rockies backers the most over the past three season? Rockies are 13-17 vs. the Snakes at Coors over that span and have cost backers 6.45 units.

I liked the way the Snakes battled through yesterday's game and almost made a comeback. I think another inning or two and they would have pulled it off. Colorado has some impressive numbers vs. righties at Coors. So why aren't they more of a fave? You tell me -books want COL money today........

Day games at Coors vs. righties 15-5, overall 41-20 vs. RHP at home.

Snakes in a rout.... Good luck.

I hate laying this fucking juice, but I'm gonna:

SEA/BAL OVER 9 -130 two units
Baltimore +118 three units

Ok go back and look at Washburn's numbers vs. the Orioles. He's won 7 of his last 9 starts vs. the O's but the scores..... 6-9, 7-6, 5-9, 7-4. He's gotten hit hard nearly every time out. Sooner or later the numbers will catch up. Orioles haven't hit lefties too well over the years, but how many of those guys are still left on this squad. Wind blowing out at Camden will certainly help this total, and don't think the MAN hasn't noticed - throwing that fucking -130 number at us.

Trachsel certainly leaves much to be desired, but the O's pen has held up so far and with Putz gone for the M's their bullpen advantage gets smaller.

Gimmie the home dogg and a little "Thank God I'm a Country Boy" in the seventh inning stretch. The birds are bringing home "crabcakes for ya hon"

wind blowing out helps your ground ball pitcher and hurts the M's flyball pitcher ... with you on the O's doggy.

nice start on the day btw

Tim pointed me to this one so thank him if it hits.

PIT/FLA OVER 9.5 +105 two units

TB/Yanks OVEr 9 -110 two units

Sonnanstine blows ass. Yanks should cover this number themselves.

GL Doggy - Nice start to the day with those two winners. Hope that Zona game comes in right where it is now and bol on the rest.

wind blowing out helps your ground ball pitcher and hurts the M's flyball pitcher ... with you on the O's doggy.

nice start on the day btw

Yeah the wind is blowing out to center, but 5 mph winds?

I dont see that hurting wash too much....

nice day you got going so far doggy, lets hope these fuckers dont net one in the 9th and you sweep the zona game!

GL

You are betting against "E" there, doggy... Health - actually I hope it falls 9, lol...

GL!

What's E Rex? To me that means those little pills that for $20 bucks make you feel like you just won a parlay with every team on the board for about 4 hours.

Thanks Cap#2:cheers:

Ok...... I hate to play an OVER at Petco but I'm biting tonight. I know LA doesn't play well but hopefully these kids can break the curse. I'll back the Jap, as LA has hit Germano well.

LAD -115 two units

LAD/SD OVER 7.5 +100 three units

a 7.5 with this pitchers really is ridiculous. I don't care if this is played on a field with no fence.......

Uno Mas

Oakland -109 two units

Oakland 8-4 vs. Cleveland at home past three years
Homer Ump (thanks Shortline!)
Byrd ERA in the 7's vs. Oak last year

Thanks a lot EStreet. Its nice when things go like this. Hopefully I can squeeze out two more runs in FLA and one at Camden...

And by the way big thanks for all your hard work during ST. I didn't post much but certainly used your info many times when I was craving some degenerate action in Mar.

Back