MLB Friday

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
10-11...+.079 units ytd

Gotta give some credit to Mike Maroth here. He pitched a good game last night, and really surprised me with his performance. I was not expecting that, and not ashamed to admit it. It is a long season and shit happens. I would still play the blue jays in that situation 9-10 times.

On to Friday..

Bonderman and the Tigers ML +140...1 unit to win 1.40 units

I will take the Tigers ace at +140 any day of the week..yes, Bonderman is their ace not Verlander yet imo. I was all over Halladay on opening day in Detroit and have watched every start this year. He hasn't been as dominating as his stats have shown. He has thrown a lot of pitches by the 5th and 6th innings and seems to get tired. Toronto used a good chunk of their pen tonight. I personally think Gibbons leaves Halladay in too long. Halladay is probably my favorite pitcher but I gotta go with Bonderman at this price...hopefully Detroit's bats have come alive a little bit, they got some good hits tonight. Should be a great game. Bonderman has pitched great ball since the first inning of opening day against the Jays.

Santana and the Twins RL -1.5 +100...1 unit to win 1 unit

If I don't have to lay any juice with Santana on the mound at home against the Devil Rays even if it is the RL, I consider it a must play. Kazmir has struggled. Seems to have some control problems early on. If he goes out early, the twins should rock the TB bullpen. Santana was dominating against the white sox in his last start and he hasn't lost at home in what? his last 20 starts? I have to take this. Even if it loses I would still hit this play 99-100 times.

GL all.

thats sexy typ r semcon pick

imma sayin wheres webbb -175? an tha bexst left hander in tha al east bedard -160?

LMAO...geez I miss liriano BAR.

yup, bed time mr. sexy tru tru..lol...gl to you bro.

Loooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee the following,

Johan -1.5 +100

It's the only thing that caught my eye first glance

You know I wouldn't bet against my D-Rays often, and I really do think Kazmir at +180 is absurd...BUT...Johan at +100, vs. my boys...I'd take it

Oh and I think the Red Sox at + money (when at home) are a MUST play at any time during the season, I don't give a fuck who the opposing pitcher is

I also saw Oswalt at +100 earlier

I wish I had money to jump on it...I'm gonna reload the account right now then maybe put 2 or 3 plays in and leave some $ for the night

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck on Friday Hunt.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You've "watched every start this year" that Halliday's made?

all two of them?

:)

GL with both

very good analysis, i like the twins as well, santana looks in midseason form already. Also, lookos like the twins bats have not cooled from last year which is a good thing for us minny backers.

BOL tonight.

Back